Chapter 47

Niall's POV:

I was standing at the door of the hotel room, where the rest of the boys were. Bella told me I wasn't allowed to tell anyone she had gone until she was at least up in the air. So I avoided everyone for as long as I could. My eyes are puffy from crying. Even after trying to wash my face multiple times. I still look like I have been stung by a few bees multiple times in the eyes.

I place both hands on the door in front of me. Inhaling and exhaling trying to keep my cool. When all of a sudden the door had been opened and I had face planted onto the floor. I was sprawled out in a superman position. The wind knocked out of me.

"Niall?" Harry's voice rang in my ears, I contemplated just lying there for the next hour or so but I new that couldn't happen.

"Yeah?" I said muffled into the carpet without turning around.

"Ahhh are you okay?"

"Yep."

"Err what are you doing?"

"Taking a break."

"Right?"

"NeNe what are you doing?" Without having to see there face I new who it was, it was Louis.

"Harry opened the door and I fell through."

"Yes I know I saw you go down like a sack of potato's. the question is why are you still on the floor?"

"Ummm resting"

"Niall, where's Bella didn't you go and pick her up?" This time it was Liam. Always the Intuitive one.

"Huh?" I played dumb.

"Where....is....Bella?" Liam repeated himself.

"What Bella?"

"Bella Ryan?"

"Oh Bella!"

"Yes Bella, where is she?."

"I dunno" I shrugged still facing the floor.

Before I new it, Liam had bent down and flipped me onto my back, and I had 4 sets of eyes staring at me.

"So 4 hours ago you left, to pick up Bella, and now you don't know where she is?" Zayn decided to join the interrogation.

"Err yeah"

"Why are your eyes red, were you crying?" Louis leaned into my face observing me.

"Pfft no, I got something in my eye"

"You got something in one eye and try affected both?"