Chapter 45

Bella's POV:

"Sorry I what?" What did he just say. 

"Due to your blood loss and the accident you lost the baby."

"No no that can't be possible, I wasn't pregnant!"

"According to these test results you were." He started flicking through his clipboard. 

"When was the last time you participated in intercourse?"

I couldn’t believe this was happening. Harry stared at me wide eyed knowingly that we had not yet slept together and Niall was staring at the doctor Like he was trying to understand what was happening. 

"Um, 2? 3 weeks ago?" I said awkwardly. This had to be the most awkward moment of all time.

"According to this you were 3 weeks along, but it very common for this to happen, regardless of the accident or not" 

"But I didn't have morning sickness, why didn’t anyone tell me when I was in the hospital last time. This can't be possible. No no no no!"

"Sometimes in the early stages it hard to identify it, and some people don’t experience the symptoms. However with your past with bulimia it may have over shadowed the symptoms. But yes miss you were." 

I felt like the room was spinning, my heart was beating rapidly and my head was throbbing. My throat was closing in on me as my heart ached, everyone close to me dies, why does this happen to me. I never got the opportunity to even make a connection with what could have been my child and it left me. I felt tears welling up in the back of my eyes. Harry and Niall remained looking she'll shocked. Neither of them has moved. It was like someone had just dropped a bomb. 

"Ah I've got to goo..." Harry stuttered. Before running out of that room, faster then the speed of light.

"Ha..." I gasp. Calling for the lost boy. 

One blow after the next, what am I doing wrong? My unborn baby even left me. I'm toxic to the touch. 

Tears started streaming down my face. My heart ached and my stomach suddenly feels hollow.

I felt two warm arms wrapped around my body. Cradling me in there chest. I recognize those arms. It was Niall. He began to Rock me back and forth . I was in emotional and physical pain. 

"Shh Bella, I'm here for you" He rocked me. 

Harry always leaves at the first sign of struggle. As much as he would like to say he is here for me, emotionally he can't deal. And I can never expect him to. I come with hell of a lot of baggage. I was making the right decision to leave. And now I know for sure. 

"I killed what could have been our baby" I cried between weeps. 

"It's not your fault Bella, I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now. But I want you to know none of this is your fault. Everything happens for a reason."

"What was the reason why this unborn baby never got the chance to grow, never got the chance to live!" 

"I can't answer you that, but Bella maybe it was the universe telling you, you aren't ready. Or maybe it is trying to show you how important life is." 

We sat there in silence for a while, Niall’s arms still wrapped around me.

"Hey Niall" I whispered pulling away from the boy who was cradling me in his arms.  "What do you think it would have been a girl or a boy?" 

He paused for a second. "I was Actually just thinking about that, I think it would have been a boy." He gave me a weak smile. 

"So do I!" I whispered back softly.

I never got the chance to know my unborn child, I didn't even know it even existed until after I lost it, but sadness over took my body. 

"Do you think we would have been good parents?" I said softly. 

"The best". 

Niall stayed with me for the rest of the night. Neither of us said much. I didn't bother trying to call or text harry. I know he needed time, this was a lot for someone to take. I believed maybe in time he would come back, but I think deep down I know he wont come back at all.

 ---------------------------

Short update - Easter long weekend special just for you guys.

Sorry also in the previous update I used the word Miscarriage which means the loss or death of a unborn baby.

Anyways currently halfway through writing the LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So emotional.

Anyways happy Easter From AUSTRALIA.

PLEASE Don’t forget to COMMENT and VOTE

How are you spending your long weeknd?

 xxxxxxx