Chapter 29

I was on my surf board at a beach I had never been before. Paddling out to catch a wave. The water was crystal clear, glistening as the strong summer sun was reflecting of the surface. I stopped paddling when I had gone out far enough. I pulled myself up so I was now sitting on my board facing the never-ending strip of sea. It was just my surfboard and me. I turn around and notice that I could no longer see the white sandy beach in the distance. How far did I swim out. I sit and in the calm water waiting and waiting for a wave. It had felt like I had been sitting there for hours. When I see one wave coming at me in the distance. It was coming at me quickly. I position myself on my stomach now facing in the opposite direction I begin to paddle to gather some momentum like I usually do. "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep!" A beeping sound was ringing in my ears. The wave hits my board I paddle a little faster preparing to stand up and push myself up of my board But I can't I'm stuck, it was like I was glued to the board doesn't matter how hard I tried and or how much strength I put into it I could not move. The beeping was getting louder and louder.

"Hello?Is somebody out there! Hello?" I called out hearing nothing but my own echo. Moments later in the distance I see another wave. This one was much larger, and coming at me a lot faster then the last. It seemed angry. I try to paddle as fast as I could, but I didn't have the strength to paddle. My tiny arms fell limp to the side of the board.

 "HELP!" I screamed fearing for my life the wave was approaching. "HELP!!!!!!! Meeee!! Somebody!"

"Bella!" I heard from above a godly echo.

"Bella it's okay" It called again. "Who are you? Help me! Please help me! I'm going to die!" I called for the mystery voice.

"Help!" I scream as the wave was about to hit me.

"Bella! Wake up its just a dream! Bella wake up!" The voice called desperate and concerned. The wave hit me hard and shot my eyes open, to a pair of crystal blue orbs just like the glistening crystal blue water I was swimming in only moments ago.

"Bella your okay" Niall states with a beaming smile. I was still shaken up, confused of my where about and what has happened. I observe the pale face in front of me. Eyes rimed a raw red, blood shot, black circles around his eyes, his hair messy and sticking to his forehead. Still wearing his concert clothes.

 "Omg the concert" the concert I spat out, remembering that I never found Mr. x. I begin to panic. The beeping sound I not heard moments ago was now Loud and fast.

"I have to find him, I have to save harry" I go to jump up. When I noticed I was attached to a monitor. I had a drip in my arm and I was dress in what appeared to be some sort of gown.

 "Bella calm down its okay, Calm down, you can't leave bells please".

"Nooo I have to save harry" I cried struggling to pull out the drip from my arm. Niall clasped him hand over the crease in my elbow where the drip was, stopping me from pulling it out of my own arm.

"Niall what happened! What am I Doing here? How did I get here? Is harry okay! What happened at the concert? Did you find him?" I finally spat out, well it was more of a high pitched scream. Niall's eyes were wide open with fear. I could see a build up of tears on the bottom of his eyes.