Chapter 2

I'm sitting in the car park, in my car growing nervous by the second. I feel sick to my stomach. I’m resting my head on the steering wheel of my car taking deeps breathes. I don't know why I'm so nervous. What if it’s awkward? What if we have nothing in common? What if he doesn't like me like this? What if? What if? What if? I finally manage to build up the courage to get out of my car, and take the elevator up to the lobby. I dial Harry's number into my phone, and listen to it ring.

"Hello!" Harry said through the phone.

"Harry! I'm so sorry I'm late, I'm in the lobby now,"

 "Okay, I’ll send Paul down to get you,"

"Okay. I'm wearing white, see you in a sec" We disconnect.

‘Who’s Paul?’ I think to myself.

A couple of minutes later, a big guy, in all black approaches me.

"Are you Bella?" he asks.

"Yes, you must be Paul?"

"Yes that's me."

"It’s nice to meet you." I said extending my hand. He gracefully takes it and shakes my hand with a smile.

"Harry’s waiting for you upstairs! Let me take that for you." Paul said taking my suitcase from me.

The ride up to the room was silent. Not awkward, just quiet. Paul takes his card from his pocket, and inserts in the big white double doors that read ‘Australia Suite’, swinging it open.

“Ladies first" he says motioning me into the hotel room. I step into the foyer of the suite. I stop as I take it all in. It was incredible. It looked directly over the Sydney harbour, the harbour bridge on the left and the Sydney Opera house on your right. The sun was shining brightly into the room, lighting the room up. The modern suite looks perfect and untouched. There was a grand piano in the living area, the lounge chairs a chestnut suede. The floors tiled a off white and the kitchen a gloss white. There was a huge flat screen television. The dining room table taking up half of the room, fit for a king. And finally, a balcony that wraps around the entire floor, with perfect views of the entire city, and just to top it off, their very own indoor pool.

"Bells! Is that you?" I heard a familiar British accent, coming from behind me.

A smile automatically comes to my face, as I spin around and see my best friend of seven years, standing in front of me… NAKED!

"Oh my god, Harry! Seriously put that thing away." I laugh covering my eyes.

I've seen him naked before many times, and as he has with me, but this time it felt weird, it felt different, and oh boy has he grown if you know what I mean. I felt my cheeks grown hot, I was blushing. Why am I blushing? It’s not like I've never seen it before. I am now covering my eyes and my cheeks to hide the blush that annoyingly made its way onto my face.

"It’s not like you haven't seen it before" he laughed making his way over to me, I'm assuming still naked.

"Yes I have, but if you come any closer to me with that thing, I’ll get Paul here to chop it off." I said trying to contain my laughter.

"Ugh, fine!" he sighed, running back into his room. I open my eyes and catch a glimpse of his naked behind. I quickly try and fan myself, cooling my face down, trying to get rid of my flushed cheeks before he returns.

"You alright there?" Paul smirked, startling me. Shit, I forgot he was there; he's so quiet.

"Oh yeah, it’s really hot in here. Maybe we should put the air conditioner on, just got a hot flash; probably menopause or something." I said trying to make a joke of the situation. Paul smiled politely and nodded.