Chapter 15

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay i completely forgot to uplaod.

Please dont forget to comment, vote and subscrive :) that would be awesome.

i dedicate this chapter to @t51807 thank you for your amazing comments and feedback :) 

xxx

-------------

HARRYS POV:

I’ve been nothing but smiles since Simon called the intervention a few days ago. I still get that little pang of jealousy when I think about Niall and Bella together but, if she is happy that means I should be happy. Today we leave for the US the car arrives in 10minutes and I’m packed and ready to go. Bella Stayed over the night of the meeting and we had a chilled night in ordered some pizza which she didn’t really eat and watched a couple of movies. It was nice to have my friend back it had been so long since we just sat and enjoyed each other company But she was back at Niall’s today packing her bags we were all meeting at the airport. I’m so excited for this tour its going to be like the last but on steroids, and having Bella there will mean it will be even better.

Bella’s POV:

Yet again I was late to the airport, this time I can safety say it wasn’t my fault. Niall couldn’t find his lucky green undies so we searched the house to find them tucked into one of his shoes. Anyways that’s a story for another time. We arrived to a grumpy Paul and 4 over excited teenage boys.

"Your late! AGAIN!" Paul huffed.

I greeted each if the boys with a hug and a kiss.

"You look beautiful today Bella" harry said as he broke away from the hug.

"Why thank you kind sir" I blushed, OMG why am I blushing.

I was wearing a pair of black Lee jeans, with a black Ralph Lauren Shirt, a khaki Coat, and a black beanie since it was freezing in London at the moment. I had my new LV duffle bag over my right shoulder a welcome gift from Zayn, my cute new Prada black leather Ankle boots also a gift from Louis god that kid has good taste, a beautiful pair of princess cut diamond earrings from niall that I’m pretty sure Louis helped him pick out, in my left hand I had my new Burberry handbag a gift from the oh so sweet Liam and last but not least my gifts from harry my incredible amazing new marc Jacobs watch and my favourite gift of all a small vintage pendant with a photo of me and harry which I now wear close to my heart, alongside my mother pendant with the photo of her and my dad.  I had my hair pulled up into a tight bun and I had just bronzer and mascara on.

"Well the new temporary stylist has to look as good as her boys".

"I see the duffle bag has come in good use" Zayn smirked.

"and you said you didn’t need one"

" I didn’t need any of this but thank you everyone, you have spoiled me"

"only the best of the best for our friend and stylist" Liam said bringing me into a side hug.

"can we leave the hugging till we are in the air!" Paul screamed walking towards the gate.

"Honey did you need help with your bags?" niall smiled, attempting to play the role of my boyfriend.

We were 30,000 feet in the air and 5 hours into our trip.  I was seated next to Harry, Louis was with Liam, Zayn was with niall and Paul and the rest of the one direction entourage along with the bad were scattered all around business class. Louis popped his head in between harry and I, we were both watching the same movie the bachelorette we synced it so we could be watching the same scenes at the same time we were a second or 2 off after 10 attempts we couldn’t get it right.