Chapter 33

My heart rate had spiked pounding hard against my chest. his lips were Just as I had imagined, soft and sweet, the taste of peppermint.  I was in shock, for a moment I thought I had pass out and hallucinated again. Harry licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. I slightly parted my lips as he slid his tongue in. Our tongues battled and fought, but in a sweet and gentle kind of way. It was exhilarating. My body was in shock, and I guarantee if harry wasn't't holding me up of the ground my knees would have probably given out and I would have melted into the ground. I felt my body heat up as the kiss deepened. It was better than I ever imagined. It was the perfect kiss and the perfect moment with the perfect guy. Harry slowly pulled again, leaving me wanting more. He looked at me directly in my eyes without putting me down he just stood there staring, showing no emotion on his face what so ever. And I'm pretty sure I just sat there like a stunned mullet mouth wide open. I can’t believe he just told me he loved me. I have waited so long to hear him say that, I never thought he ever would.

"Ummmm" 

"Err.. Ahhh ... Sorry." Harry buckled putting me back down on the ground. 

Yep and just as I expected my legs had turned to jelly, my knees gave way, and I collapsed onto the ground.

"Omg Bella I'm sorry!" Harry dropped to his knees next to me. "Are you okay? your still weak from Monday I forgot"

I couldn't help but laugh, hysterically. I could not believe what had just happened. 

"What's so funny?"

I tried to speak but it only made me laugh more, I was crying from laughter. I don't know why I was laughing so hard, it could have been a mixture of shock, happiness, awkwardness, humiliation. 

"Oh NO! This is embarrassing I shouldn't have done that, was the kiss bad? Oh fuck!"

"No...no..no!" I managed to say whilst still laughing my eyes out.

"No what?"

"No... It was perfect". and it really was perfect.

"Well then why are you laughing?" he was obviously confused, but I could see a smile playing on his lips.

"Because you kissed me." I was still laughing, I just couldn’t stop.

"And that’s funny because.."

“I wasn’t expecting any of that, and I wasn’t expecting my knees to go to jelly and end up on the floor."

I could see the sides of harry's mouth twist up.

"Well.. I was trying to be romantic, but then you went and ruined it by laughing." harry was now smiling from ear to ear.

"So I’m guessing that’s not how you had imagined it panning out in your head"

"Well.. Yes up until you decided to bum plant into the ground and then laugh hysterically."