Chapter 7

Bella's POV:

Couple minutes later the ambulance arrived

"finally! What the fuck tool you so long! See could have died! We called you 20minutes ago!" Harry shouted.

Nobody said anything, the paramedic a didn't react they must cop it all the time. And the rest of the boys jut ignored Harry.

"how are you feeling?". The Blonde Hair Blued eyed, sun-kissed sexy as fuck paramedic asked, kneeling in front of me, with a smile.

I was lost for words. Do you know that thing that happens to you when you're talking to a really hot guy and you turn into a deaf mute. Your mind goes blank and you say something dumb, later kicking yourself for saying it. Well that was what was happening to me. I went to open my mouth but nothing came out, so I did the only thing I could do, nod!

"do you want to tell me what happened?" he asked pulling out a stethoscope from him little first aid kit.

"she hadn't eaten all day because she apparently didn't feel well, and then She passed out in the water, niall went and pulled her out, she was unconscious wasn't breathing, then niall did the compressions and the mouth to mouth!" harry said, I began to blush niall gave me mouth to mouth.

"thanks for that mate, but I asked the young lady!" the hot Australian paramedic said, still fusing on me.

Harry huffed and rolled his eyes, mumbling something under his breath, but still watching me intently.

"my names Bella!" I blurted out randomly, not knowing why I said that. He smiled politely, squinting his eyes.

"well it's nice to meet you Bella, you can call me tom!"

"now would "you' like to tell me what happened in the lead up to the black out!" empathizes the word 'you'.

"umm... I didn't have breakfast this morning, I wasn't feeling to well, and then I don't know I was swimming and all of a sudden I started gasping for air, my vision started to blur, and I felt light headed, I heard a couple of screams, and that must have been when I blacked out!" I said shrugging my shoulders, avoiding his beautiful light blue eyes.

"okay I'm just going to take your pulse, and check your breathing, it might be a bit cold okay!"

"sorry mate do you mind shifting over!" he said to niall, niall squeezed my hand and smiled, before he hoped up.

Tom sat beside me. Placing the stethoscope on the right side of my back, I was still in my bikini, it was cold to touch, Goosebumps ran over my body, but my body soon adjusted.

"Take a deep breath in and out!" I did as I was told, he moved the stethoscope to the other side

"again in and out for me!" we repeated that a couple more times on different parts of my back.

"okay now I'm going to do your chest, can you turn and face me" he placed his big hand on the small of my back, as he spoke to me.

Heat suddenly rushed to that area, sending a shiver up my spine, and causing me to blush. I turn and face him, slightly tilting my head back and watching his hand as he places it at the top of my chest, underneath my right collar bone, the cold touch of the stethoscope chilling my body again giving me Goosebumps, I peer down at my breast FUCK! I have nipples stag can this get any more embarrassing, the blood rushes to my cheeks again.

"Breath in and out!" then under my left, then slightly above each breast, which now days take up most of my chest, without touching, and just below.