Chapter 22

Bella's POV:

After the Mr.x Threats we were all left a little shaken up. So Niall and I had a quiet one in last night along with the rest of the boys minus harry. He was caught sneaking out of our hotel and going Into Taylor's hotel. You would think your harry styles everybody knows you there is no way you would get away with it. 

"Babe" I rolled over on top of Niall. Trying wake the sleeping leprechaun.

"Baby" I sang a note I couldn't quiet reach. He did not flinch.

"Babe?" I shook him again.

"Boo?" I said now shaking him vagurouaily.

"Niall?" I Shouted slapping his face. My heart was pumping hard in my chest, my stomach was doing back flips and I was feeling light headed.

"Niall please tell me your playing?" I could feel the tears building up in the back of my eyes. His eyes were shut and he wasn't moving. I checked his wrist for his Pulse I couldn't find it. I wasn't even sure I was checking in the right place. Panic had swept over my body.

"Niall please" I cried and a tear feel from my eye onto his chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Niall screamed, a smile wide across his face. I was horrified, relieved and angry as fuck.

"Fuck you fuck you fuck you!" I shouted pounding my fists on his chest.

"Ouch I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!" He laughed exposing his cute braces.

"I'm having a heart attack! Omg I think I'm having a heart attack!" I played , clenching my heart.

"Niall I'm having a heart attack!"

"okay Bella funny joke" I started making gasping, choking noises and started to Pretend to have a fit, before collapsing on top of my half naked boyfriend.

"Bella?....." He poked me.

" Bella? Omg Bella I'm so sorry" he shook me trying to wake me up.

He flipped me over, so now I was lying on the bed "Omg Bella Omg! I'm getting help I'm sorry I'm sorry!".

he climbed of the bed reaching for his phone, "get help Quick get help! Bella having a heart attack Omg!! Just get help now!" Niall shouted into the phone.

"Bella stay with me! I'm going to do CPR"

He titled my head back cracking my mouth open, he placed his open mouth on mine, as he was about to breath air into my lungs, I quickly slipped my tongue into his mouth. Taken by surprise He pulled back his eyes wide trying to register what was happening. I had a smile spread across my face. His face went from shock horror into a frown. I began to laugh hysterically.

"Baby don't play games with a girl who can play them better" I winked continuing to laugh.

"I'll show you who's boss baby! Now you will be punished"

A smirk speed across his lips and there was a twinkle in his eyes.There was a fire burning in my belly. He lifted his leg over my body so he was now sitting on top of me so i was now pinned down onto the bed. He leaned forward using his arms to hold himself up over my body.   He planted a soft kiss on my lips, not asking for permission and just sliding his tongue Into my mouth. Doing the tango with mine.

All of a sudden we were I interrupted by Liam, Zayn and Louis barging into the room. There eyes wide looking puffed out and panicked.

"What is going on you said Bella was having a heart attack I gather the troops as fast as I could and I find you guys having sex".  Louis screamed from the door with a horrified expression on his face.

"Sorry false alarm" I laughed winking at niall.

"God guys don't do that to us! After this whole Mr. x thing I've been on edge" Liam shivered at the thought.

"Sorry!! Niall started it" I pointed to the cheeky Irish boy.

"Me? No" Niall gasped. The boys narrowed there eyes at him.

"Anyways who's up for breakfast? It's on me" I smiled fist pumping.

"I am but babe no way in hell is it on you it's in Niall this one " Louis smirked patting Niall on the back.

"Okay breakfast is on me. Round up the troop and let's prepare to eat til the death" Niall smiled with such enthusiasm.

"And for all we know it could be our last meal together" I said trying to crack a joke. They all stated at me blank faced.

"Too soon?" I questioned eyeing each of them. They all nodded in synchrony.

"Soz!". 

---------------------------------------

hello,

Short Chapter today :) dont have a lot of time to write.

Who likes bella and niall together? and who like Harry and bella together?

Please dont forget to COMMENT and VOTE

Merry Christmas From Australia :)

1 day till christmas

xxxx