Chapter 1

Its 6am, and I'm up. I've been tossing and turning all night. My brain won't shut up. I have gotten up to go to the bathroom at least 6 times. I'm just so anxious and excited. My best friend of seven years is arriving in Sydney today; he's here with his band on tour. I haven't seen him over two years since I moved back to Sydney. It was just after he left to audition for X-Factor, so I never really got the chance to say goodbye. I moved to London with my dad when I was eleven, just after my mum passed away. My dad told me it was just for work, but I new he just wanted to escape, escape the memories, and escape reality. I didn't object, I didn't argue, I guess I too was hoping to escape her memory too. The people back home would treat me different, my friends began to act weird around me, and my grandparents and family began to suffocate me. So when I moved to Holmes Chapel and met Harry, he made me feel normal, he didn't treat me any different, and I really appreciated that. He never asked too many questions, and he didn't push me to talk about it. Harry was my next door neighbor; he lived there with his Mum and his older sister Gemma. I met him on the first day I moved into my house, he came over with his Mum, Anne, and his sister to welcome us into the neighborhood and I guess the country.

Holmes Chapel was a small town, everyone new everyone, everyone new everything about everyone, but it was nice. It was like a big family. Harry didn't say much even from a young age, but we bonded over our love of soccer (and as they call in in England football). I would say I was some what of a tomboy back in the day. I would have preferred to be kicking a ball and running around, rather then playing with my barbies or experimenting with make up. Harry and I did everything together. We were with each other all the time. We went to the same school, we were in the same classes, and played in the same football team. If he wasn't at my house, I was at his. I was like one of the boys. We were like two peas in a pod. I would go to him for advice and he would come to me. We would tell each other everything; but that was nearly two years ago. When I moved back to Sydney, Harry became a super star, being one - fifth  of the biggest boy band in the world; the global phenomenon One Direction. We would speak every so often, but it has never been the same. I've just missed him so much.

I finally decide I've had enough of tossing and turning, and its time to get up. I decided to go for a run on the beach and surf. Running always seems to calm my nerves, and surfing clears my head. It gives me energy and it prepares me for the day ahead. I think I'm going to need to make this run extra long today, because the next two weeks will definitely be full on. I put on my bikini and pull on my gym tights and a white t-shirt, and put on my new pink and grey Nike free runs. I grab my board and take a light jog down to the beach. It's about seven in the morning, and its already 25°C degrees celsius (77°F) . I pull of my clothes and run into the surf. The water is warm. I catch a couple of waves, before I decide its time to head back home and get ready.

I jump out of the shower, brushing my long curly chocolate brown hair, trying to get the knots out. I finally manage to bring my curly hair under control, part it in the middle and then straighten it till its dead straight. I am naturally a blonde, and only since I moved back to Sydney did I dye my hair. So Harry has never seen me with my dark hair. What if he doesn't recognize me? What if he doesn't like it? He would always tell me when he didn't like something, we were like that; just really honest with each other.

I apply a light coat of foundation to my tanned skin, adding a little bronzer to my cheeks. I line my turquoise green eyes with eyeliner and apply my fake lashes, making my eyes pop. I apply a coat of red lip stick to my plump pout, rubbing my lips together to help it set. Harry has never seen me like this before. I have definitely changed a lot in the last two years. When he left I was really into the natural no effort look, I used to hang out with boys and I only had my Dad. So I never had the chance to learn how to do my make up or hair. But since moving back to Sydney, I attended an all girls school, so I was constantly surrounded with girls. My best friend Gabriella has taught me everything I know; she's like Malibu Barbie.

I raid my cupboard and decide on a white tight tank mini dress, a chunky turquoise necklace to match my eyes and gold sandals. I step into the white dress pulling it over my long and lean body, my golden tan prominently standing out against the white. The dress comes just above mid thigh. Everything I buy is short on me. I'm 5'9 in height and I weigh about 52 kilos. I would say I'm on the thinner side. I have soft curves, a round perky bum and fairly large boobs. I would say I was an athletic hour glass shape. I check my self in the mirror, making some touch ups to my make up and I'm ready. I make my way over to my Diamante incrusted iPhone, and check the time.

“Fuck! How is it already three? I'm late! Shit I have a missed call from Harry.!”

I was supposed to meet him at the airport. I check my messages:

"Hey Bella, where are you? Text me when you get this.- H x"

“Hey Haz, I'm sorry, I lost track of time. Where do you want me to meet you?- B' and I click send.

I scurry around my room, looking for my Marc Jacobs handbag. I throw in my toiletries, my make up, hair stranger, perfumes; everything. I’ll be gone for two weeks, you never know what you'll need. My suitcase is already packed. My phone buzzes in my boob, and I pull it out.

"Meet us at the hotel! We’re at the Intercontinental. Call me when you’re in the lobby. -H x"

I reply, “Okay Harry, see you soon -B x"

I hop into my little black Audi A1 and make my way to the hotel. 

---------------

PLEASE GUYS COMMENT and VOTE (: