Chapter 46

Bella's POV:

It had been a few days since the accident and since harry walked out. He had kept his distance and just blamed the fact he was busy with rehearsing for the up coming concert. But I know that's just a excuse because Niall has been finding the time to come and visit me. I was being prematurely released from the hospital, because the post poned concert in Dallas was due to go ahead in 72hours. But once again I have a different plan.

It's the same story over and over again. I fuck up, and harry runs.

Harry likes to think he can be there for me but in reality it's just as hard for him to deal.

I think we were both forcing this relationship on each other. We made ourselves Believe because we were childhood friends we are meant to be. The perfect love story. But in reality it was far from the perfect love story.

"I wouldn't go in there for a while" Niall grinned closing the toilet door behind him. A smile spread across his face, proud of his bowel movements.

"I wasn't planning on it." Holding my nose talking in a nasal tone.

"Seriously I don't even remember eating any of that stuff" He said rubbing his stomach.

I crinkled my nose. "Niall YUCk! Please stop" I giggled.

"Don't act like you don't drop a load, we all do, it's only natural"

"We'll I kind of want to keep that sorta thing a mystery;"

"Fine! Fine! Fine!"

Niall came over and zipped up my suitcase.

"Are you ready to go?" He pulled the bag off the bed and onto the floor.

"Niall... I need to tell you something."

"What? What is it?"

"Just promise me you won't get mad and won't take any action"

"Huh?"

"Just promise."

"Okay fine I promise" He said, hesitantly.

I lowered my body onto the bed. And tapped the sport next to me. Motioning for the blondie to sit down.

He did as he was told not taking his eyes of me, preparing himself for whatever. I was going to throw in his direction.

"I'm not coming to Texas."

Niall began to bite his lip, and doll his lips in trying to stop himself him saying anything.

"I had a feeling" He finally sighed.

"Yeah well it has been on my mind, and with us losing the baby we never new about and harry freaking the fuck out. Like before its better I keep my distance. I just didn't want to do it so secretively this time."

"We'll I wish you would reconsider, but I'm Glad you told me."

"Yeah!" I sighed " ill miss you my little leprechaun." I painfully smiled before wrapping my arms around the beautiful boy infront of me. It was heart breaking. I wish I could rewind, only a mere few weeks before the MSG concert. When apart from me being sick life was the closest to being okay it had been in a long time.

"Ill miss you more Isabella Maria Ryan" he hugged me tight.

He held me like that for a while.

"When do you leave?" He said breaking away from the hug and holding me at arms length.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, checking the time.

"Now!"

Niall eyes widened

"What do you mean now?"

"We'll I need to leave here now, it's a international flight so I need to be there a few hours prior"

"Ohh, can I at least take you to the AirPort then?"

"No!" I snapped

"No, no, don't make this harder then it needs to be, and please do me a favour and not tell anyone else I'm gone until I'm at least in the air" And by anyone I meant harry.

"Soo I guess this is it then" He sighed.

"Yep!"

"Promise you'll call me as soon as you land" He dived at me, wrapping me in a hug.

"I promise"

I hugged him tight. Taking in his smell fkor the last time. Taking note of every muscle every bone, every feature. My heart was aching, but I was dry, I had no tears left to cry, but also I was trying to stay strong.

I finally broke away.

"Let me walk you to get a cab at least." His smile not reaching his eyes.

"Sure."

He picked up my suitcase and we both made our way down the too familiar corridors, in silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So a lot of you guys are confused about how Bella became pregnant, saying but there was never a chapter with them sleeping together. HAHA this is true I never wrote a chapter. But I didn't deem it appropriate I wasn't sure if my story would have been banned. But lets just say they slept together just before the MSG when they were in NYC.

Anyways I apologies that I haven't had a chance to reply to your comments. I really do appreciate them :), every time I read them they put a smile on my face. Thank you for all your lovely and sweet feedback, its you guys that have helped me to continue writing. Since this story is soon coming to a end only a few short chapters to go and then the EPILOUGE. :)

MY READS on my story have been stuffing up, it has been stuck on 1,400,000 for about a week. Which cant be right because I keep getting comments and I updated a chapter so I know you guys have read it.

Anyways I hope you guys had a nice Easter Long weekend, I know I did J I went out had a few drinks with my friends. And just relaxed. Cant wait until Anzac day long weekend :)

PLEASE READ MY NEW FANFIC MAD ABOUT YOU. :)