Chapter 13

Hey Guys,

Please Dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT.

Thank you too the people who do :) it truly puts a smile on my face.

---------------------

We soon arrived at my house I ran in packed my stuff, I was a woman on a mission, chucking and throwing everything I could find, you never know what you might need. Lucky I didn’t have any animals, well actually I had 2  gold fish but I would forget to feed them, then one day I came home and the big fish Dora ate little Nemo. Then a couple of weeks later Dora died to. OPPS! I looked at the time on my phone.

"SHIT!" the plane leaves in a hour.

I zipped up my bag, sitting on top trying to close it. once I managed that, I pushed the bag down the stairs, and watched as it rolled down and hit the floor with a bang. Seconds later Martin and Greg came running in, smashing through the door, their mouths pressed into a hard line, fists clenched and eyes wide open. Searching nervously around for me.

"oh thank god your okay" Greg exhaled.

"yeah why wouldn’t I be?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Harry and niall, told me to keep a close eye on you, and if anything was to happen they would.. um put my pepperoni in a vice"I rolled my eyes, yet somewhat amused.

"well I’m okay, I’m nearly done ive just got to grab one more thing"

I turned on my heels and ran into my dad’s room, dropped to the ground and slid under the bed. pulling out a little silver jewllery box, My mums jewellery box. I slide out from under the bed. slowing opening the box, all her stuff is in there exactly how she left it all those years ago. My dad doesn’t know that I know he keeps it under the bed. I grab one of the pendants, it had a photo of my mum and dad 24years ago. My dad had bought it for my mum for their one month anniversary, they were sixteen when they met. I slowly closed the box putting it back where my dad had left it. I pops the beautiful necklace around my neck. and hurried out of the room. I ran down the stairs my bag was gone martin must have taken it and Greg was waiting by the door, making sure I’m still alive so he doesn’t lose his pepperoni.

I quickly popped on the alarm, "Bye!" I said to my house giving it a wave I wouldn’t be back for 3 months.I closed the door behind me, and we headed off to the airport.

Even after Martin thought he was in the Grand Pix and I thought I was going to die. We still only managed to arrive with only 15minutes to spare. I jumped out of the car and so did Greg.

"I’ve got your bag, go run , I’ll catch up !" Greg screamed pulling my suitcase out of the back.

I run with ease through the airport, since I wasn’t with the boys I wasn’t being mobbed.

And I see Paul standing at the gate, looking frazzled and stressed.

"Sorry I’m here! I’m here!" I huffed.

"finally! you have 10minutes. I have your boarding pass, we don’t have time, Greg will send your stuff over!" Paul said clasping my arm and taking me towards customs, since we both weren’t caring anything it was a quick process.

we sprinted past security, running through the people dodging and diving. I could feel a stitch coming on but there was no time to rest, if I stopped I won’t make it.

"We are here!" Paul screamed as we ran past the airline staff Paul practically throwing the tickets at them. running through the little corridor until we finally reach the plane, just as they were trying to close the door, Paul did a dive through the door landing flat on his stomach on the floor of the plane.