Chapter 23

All 8 of us went and had breakfast in the cafe in the hotel, well everyone but harry of course. Niall ordered half the menu whilst I got a fruit salad I barely touched. The thought of mr x and the stress of my argument with harry is draining me. I can't seem to keep any food down. The last week I have significantly noticed myself growing weaker each day. My anxiety and stress levels have hit the roof. But I've tried my best to keep that from Niall. This is one of the biggest weeks of his life so far the last thing I wanted to do my add another stress dimension. So I would now say this is my 8th day of little to no food. The internal battle I am facing ATM is getting to hard to bare. I put on a happy smile but the truth is I no I'm dying inside. Emotionally physically and mentally soon it will be to hard to even conceal my secret. But the truth is without Niall I don't even think I would have lasted as long as I have. He has saved my life. 

"Babe you okay " a sweet Irish accent pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh sorry yes I'm fine?".

"You sure you look like you've just seen a ghost and you look a bit pale" .

"Promise I'm fine, must be because my body! Hasn't seen sunlight in far too long" Jokingly borrowing my eyes at him.  I could tell he wasn't buying it.

"Bella please I know something Is wrong tell me" He sat next to me on the lounge in the hotel room we were ready and waiting for Paul to let us know when the cars will be here For sound check.

"Not important we can talk about it after the show" I smiled giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Promise?"

"yes I promise"

There was a knock at the door, I jump up of the seat and run to the door. I swing it open and nobody is there, I look down the corridor either side nobody to be seen. What the hell? It's probably Louis he's most likely bored.

"Bella who's at the door?" Niall called from the couch.

"Nobody I think it was Louis" I called back. As I closed the door something catches my Eye on the floor there was a white envelope with

"ISABELLA" Written on it. I bend over and pick up the small envelope. I slowly open the back and pulling out a little paper. It read:

'I know your secret. I know all your lies. 

Tonight in the garden all will be a surprise.

Hearts will be shattered.

Truths will be spoken.

Make a single mistake and all will be outspoken.

You must follow my lead, to save your dear friends.

If you stuff this up it will really be the end.

Now for the clue, listen closely young one,

for under the stars and bellow the stairs you will find the next one.

if you find that we can move on.

For every clue you get one live will be saved.

Your time starts now, not a word to be said.

Remember I no all.

if another is to know they will all be dead.

It all rests in your hands.

You have 31 minutes to find the next clue.

Good luck tonight I now bid you Adieu - X  '

This cannot be Happening right now. A cold sweat swept over my body. My breathing began to spike and I was feeling light headed again. I knew a anxiety attack was coming on but I didn't have time, I need to find the next clue. I started my slowing my breathing.  

"Bella what's going on why are you still at the door"

"oh nothing I just remembered I forgot to do something for the concert tonight"I ran back into the room grabbing my hand bag and my coat.

"I've got to go! Ill meet you there" I screamed as I ran out the door.

"Bella!" Niall called from the door way but I was already gone, he can't follow me I need to do this on my own. 

-----------------------

Short and sweet - sorry guys christmas break and is crazy over here.

Once i am back to normaility the chapters will be longer :)

trying to write as much as i can.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

XXXXXX