Chapter 40

Harry's POV:

We had just taken our seats as the MTV award show, it was about to begin. I hadn't seen Bella since the start of the red carpet.

"Hey Paul where’s Bella?" I whispered into the bears ear, while he was on edge watching the crowd ready to pounce on anybody headed in our direction. There is only one direction. If Bella were here and I had said that out loud she probably would have given me a black eye.  

"um, last time I saw her she said she had forgotten to take her medication, so she’s gone back to the hotel she should be back by now, she’s probably with El in the stands." not once did Paul take his eyes of the crowd.

"oh okay, thanks"'

I turned my attention back to the stage, as the show began. 

--------

The show had finished, we went home with 3 awards, Best new artist, best pop video and Most share worthy video. It was incredible, it was amazing to be nominated, to win 3 was mind blowing. I just can't describe the feeling, as our names were read out.

It was late, We all met back at the bus, as it was going to take us on to the Sony after party. To celebrate our win, without alcohol of course. We jumped on the bus, and there was El on her own eating nutella out of the jar. Perrie had been with us at our table since, she is a "celebrity", but el and Bells were forced to sit in the stands. Where was Bella? i looked around the bus, she wasn;t there.

"Hey where's Bella?" I asked el who seemed to be stuffing her face like she had never seen food before.

"umm, I Doooonnt Knoowww" she said while shoving another soon full of nutella.

"Right, so when was the last time you saw her?"

"um, Reee...Carr...Peeeeh" she said still shoving that nutella into her mouth.

"red carpet? so she never came back from the hotel?"

El shot her head, then going back to concentrating on her jar of nutella.

"has anyone else seen Bella?" I ask the rest of the bus, everyone shook their heads.

I notice niall sitting in the corner on his own texting. "Niall?"

He looked up from his phone.

"um.. have you seen Bella?"

he too shook his head and turned his attention back to his phone.

"well tell Paul, will meet you guys at the party I’m going to head back to the hotel and see if I can find Bella"

I hoped off the bus and proceeded to find a cab.

It didn’t take much, and thankfully the cab driver didn’t seem fazed as to who I was.