Chapter 37

It was the day of the MTV awards. We arrived in LA last night and it's been nonstop since then making sure everything is done and ready. Almost as soon as we leave the awards we have to hop back on the plane and head for Texas for the next show. I haven't decided when I was going to leave or how to break it to everyone that I was leaving. But I needed to be soon. The cracks were showing amongst the group. 

"Bella are you ready? We have a press junket the boys need to get to" Eleanor was knocking on my hotel room door. 

"Coming!" I called out. I grabbed my iPad, my sewing kit, a couple spare sets of undies, a bag of black pants and a few spare shirts, some hair spray and a consealer slick. You can never be to prepared. Grabbed my mimco clutch and swing it over my shoulder.  So it was sitting on my hip, checked myself in the mirror once over before I strolled over to the door swinging it open to a incredibly beautiful Eleanor standing in front of me. She was in Chanel, a black high next, lace dress which came to just above her thigh. She had it paired with a simple pair of black mat points and a simple black clutch. She looked so elegant, and the dress showed of her perfect pins. Her make up was simple and her beautiful natural hair was softly curled and hanging around her shoulders. (see side bar for dress)

"You look beautiful" She smiled as she took in my dress. It was a simple white baby doll Dolce and gabana mini, it came mid way up my thigh, it was short sleeved, well structured and cinched in at the waist and a plunging neck line which showed off a little cleavage. I had the hottest gold strappy Christian Loubitans. All i had to do was name Drop cough: Harry styles and they sent them right over, the perks of being one directions stylist. I’m going to miss this. My long brown hair was pulled up into a tight bun. My make up was simple, apart from my bright red lips. (see side bar for dress)

"Thanks so do you, that’s a fabulous dress you’ve got there" I winked, "who are you wearing tonight?" i pretended to be a journalist.

“Thank you so much, the dress is Chanel, the shoes Jimmy choo and this fabulous bracelet is a give from my wonderful boyfriend, care of Cartier" Eleanor said confidently.

"OMG! When did he give you this? its amazing" i gasped as i admired the incredible diamond incrusted bracelet.

"Just now!" she was beaming as she to admired the most amazingly expensive bracelet I’ve ever seen.

"How many time do you have to name drop? before Louis is cleared of the debt?" I laughed.

"I’m thinking about 12,000 times! anyway lets go the boys are down stairs waiting for your approval before they leave" she pulled me arm and dragged me down the hall towards the elevator.

We met the boys down stairs in the bar of the boys your bus , they secretly were having a shot each to calm their nerves. but it looked to me that niall had a couple more. it’s illegal for any of them apart from Lou to drink. 

"Bella wella! and elly Belly" tipsy Louis sang as we entered the testosterone driven drunk bus.

"Loui Poui" I sang back.

Niall mumbled something under his breath, rolling his eyes. I couldn’t quiet hear what he said. it obviously wasn’t nice, because Liam didn’t look impressed, elbowing the Blondie in the arm.