Chapter 41

Harry's POV:

As I read the note, my heart broke shattered into a million tiny little pieces. this can’t be happening. I drop to the ground. I finally have her and I lose her again. my emotions are all over the place, I’m angry as hell, sad that she has gone and in a way I understand why she left. But she didn’t have to leave like this, leave so soon. I only just got my bestfriend back the girl I love. There is no way I’m losing her again.

I pull my phone from my pocket, and dial in her number. Straight to message bank. she has her phone switched off.

I then dial in Louis number. it rings a few times before he finally picks ups.

"Hello!" he screams into the phone. it was noisy in the background, the music was loud.

"CAN I SPEAK TO EL!" I shouted equally as loud.

"what did you say?" he shouted back.

"CAN I SPEAK TO EL?"

"I can’t hear you it’s really loud, what did you say?"

"PUT EL ON THE PHONE!" I screamed one more time.

"let me go somewhere quiet!" I waited a few moments.

"sorry harry, it was really loud what did you say?"

"oh, can I speak to el?"

"oh god harry, why didn’t you tell me I was just with her! hold on."

a minute rolled by as I waited on the phone.

"hello?" el squeaked on the phone.

"El, where did Bella go?"

"huh I told you I don’t know"

"Don’t lie I just found her letter, where did she go?'

"oh, there’s a letter?"

"yes, now tell me!"

"she promised me not to..." she paused, obviously debating whether to betray Bella or not.

"El.."

"fine, she’s gone to the airport she’s headed back to Sydney!"

and with that I hung up the phone. ran out of there room with the letter in my hand, exiting the lobby and fetching a cab to take me straight to LAX, I need to stop her from leaving!"

---------------------------

hello.

Sorry for the delay ive been in a writing slum, i decided to take this sotry in a different direction.

738,000 READS CRAZZZZYYYYYYYY

ANYWAYS THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED THE COMPETITION, I ORIGINALLY SAID IT WOULD BE ANNOUCED THIS WEEK BUT IT HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK. :) I LOVED READING A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU GUYS.

XOXOXOX