Chapter 43

Paul told me not to go to the scene but I went anyways. From the moment be told me to the moment I stepped foot on the crash site was like a blurry. I threw the cash at the cab driver, and jump out of the car. 

I can see it, what once was a small yellow cab was smashed Into pieces, it had been hit by a semi trailer. It was as if it had be wrapped around the front of the truck. There were police, fire brigades and paramedics on the scene. There was glass and pieces of the car everywhere. In running pushing past the police and the accident barricades. They tried to stop me but I kept running trough. 

"Sir you can't go in there!" The cop screamed. 

I ignored running up to the car I see a black body bag lying next to the car on the floor.  My heart stopped, my legs gave way, and my body began to break down. Tears began streaming from my eyes. I was cold, so cold. I was to late, I was to fucking late. I wanted to die, I could not live without her. She was taken from me too soon. 

I was numb. 

"Isabella! Can you hear us? Isabella!" I heard from behind me. Am I hallucinating? 

"Isabella you have been in a car accident, you are in an ambulance we are taking you to the hospital now" I wasn't hallucinating this time. I turn my head and there she was, being carried into the back of the ambulance on a stretcher. I had to rub my eyes to ensure I wasn't seeing things. 

"Where's harry? Where's harry? Get me harry!" Panicked, She was asking for me, trying to pull herself off the bed while the paramedics try and hold her down.

"Bella!" I cried out. Before pushing before myself off the ground and running over to her. She was covered in blood, her face was bruised and cut, she had a busted lip and a busted eye. She had cuts all over her body, and they had a oxygen mask over her face. Her leg arm was visibly broken and I'm guessing a few ribs since she was gasping and squeaking as she spoke. "I'm coming don't go I'm her boyfriend I'm coming with her!" 

"I'm here Bella I'm here!" I cried. A tear falling from my eye, I thought she was dead. I thought I nearly lost her again. 

"Harry?" She said trying to open her eyes.

"Yes it's me I'm here!"

"Please don't leave me"

"I'm not going anywhere I promise"

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Is he gone?"

"Who?"

"My Dad?" That must have been him, driving the car in the body bag, Paul never got the chance to explain to me it was her father driving.

I look up at the paramedic he shook his head dropping his eyes sympathetically. 

"I'm sorry Bella" I gasped. This girl has been through more shit then anybody her age should ever have had to deal with.  The pain she has felt, I could never even imagine. 

"Okay let's go" She exhaled 

-------------------

Hello,

SORRY guys for the update delay ive been struggling to write rgese last chapter.

The end is very near :)

2,200,000 MILLION READS WOWOWOWOWOWO 

Thank you everyone for reading, and all your amazing comments.

THE WINNER OF THE COMPETITION HAS NOW BEEN DECIDED. after reading all your amazing entires, and thank you everyone for entering. The new guest character in the story is @summerogden - Thank you for reading this story from the begininng, and liking and commenting. Thank you for sharing your story with me. :) I hope you like who your character will soon be playing.

xoxoxoxoxoxo