Chapter 17

Hey guys :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter, i loved writing it this is my fav so far.

Please dont forget to Comment and VOTe :)

x

---------------------------

 Bella’s POV:

"Hey boys!" I called as I entered the room Niall, Louis and Liam were hanging in. "Hey bells!" Niall called over the couch no taking his eyes from the TV. "What kind of hello was that? Go give your girlfriend a smooch!" Louis said nudging Niall. "Unlike you we don't want to gross everyone out or make anyone feel uncomfortable with any PDA!" Niall huffed. I plonked down on niall’s lap. "No come on we haven't ever seen you guys kiss! Maybe a hug!" Louis wined. "Leave them alone! If they don't want to they don't have to!" Liam added. "I know thank you Liam! I bet if we were attached to each other for every second of everyday you would be telling us of! So don't complain!" I folded my arms across my chest whilst still sitting on niall’s lap. "Come on just one kiss! Just a peck! Common on for me! I miss Eleanor at least you guys have each other here!" Louis wined again quivering his bottom lip. "Argh fine! Your so annoying!" I huffed rolling my eyes at Louis. I place my hands on either side of Niall face. Well here goes nothing I said to myself. Looking into niall’s crystal blue eyes, not able to read his expression. Shock? Horror? Anticipation? Confusion? Shutting my eyes,  I placed a soft kiss on his lips. He was un responsive, as I pull away, his right hand is tangled in my hair pulling me into him again.  Our lips connect this time he kisses me back. He licks my bottom lip asking for permission To entry. I agree parting my lips slightly as he slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues collide battling for dominance. He wins. The kiss deepens and he becomes urgent. His hands move from my hair to my lower back pulling me into him , So I am now straddling him.  

"Ehm mm" Someone cleared there throat Brining is back to reality. Completely forgetting where we were for what felt like hours. We both pull away both of us panting. My lips were tingling I snap my head up and realize harry was standing in the door way, his face expressionless. I look at Louis and Liam who were sitting next to us in shock. Louis was now sitting on Liam trying to create distance between us. " I said give him a little kiss, I didn't tell you to make a baby on the couch while I'm sitting on it!" Louis eyes were wide in shock. "Err sorry!" Niall remained silent his eyes burning a hole into the side if my face. "I thought you were coming up here to tell the boys our plan!" Harry spoke up from the same spot he was before. "Oh sorry! I was!"; "what was the plan?" Liam questioned pushing Louis off him, before standing and trying to get the creases out of his shirt. "Oh we were going to go out and greet the fans that are camped outside! It's cold tonight  so we thought we would take them a couple of blankets some cookies and some hot chocolate, it's the least we can do!" I smiled. "That's a great idea babe!" Niall said with a smile on his face, he jumped up of the lounge placing a quick peck on my lips, taking my hand and pulling me out of the room. Yet again I was taken by surprise. He pushed past harry who's eyes followed me from the lounge and out the door.

Once we were out the door and out of sound and sight. I let go of niall’s hand. "Um what happened back there?" I question "what do you mean?" He continued walking down the corridor. "You know!" I said awkwardly.  He stopped in his tracks turning towards me. "You mean this" he said as he placed his lips on mine slipping his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like bubblegum. I pulled away. "Yes that!" I said dazed and puffed. "We'll I'm your boyfriend it’s what boyfriends and girlfriends do!" He said with a smile. "Um... But we aren't  really?" I looked at him questionably confused. " yes I know that! But!" Niall paused. "But what?" I questioned. "But I wish I was!" His face dropped, his cheeks now a Rosie red. "Ohhhhh!" That's all I could say, I'm so confused, shocked speechless. "So what do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?" I was in shock, gob smacked, my mouth was hanging open. I liked Niall I really did he was sweet and kind, I can admit there was chemistry between us during that kiss but, I'm in love with harry. I need to talk to harry! There is a 95% chance he doesn't feel the Same but I have to at least try. "Ohh I didn't expect that I like you Niall I really do, you are everything I would look for in a guy and more, but my life is in a complete mess! And the last thing I want to do if is drag you even more into the dark hole I am struggling to get out of!" He took my hands in his. "Bella I like you so much  want to be with you every step of the way! I want to help you through it! All! I want you to let your wall down and let me in!" Niall paused his crystal blue orbs staring into my soul, causing my stomach to do a back flip and my heart to flutter. "Your so sweet Niall but this is so sudden, can I um sleep on it! I need to really think about this and make sure it's not only the best this for me but you too... I'm truly fucked up and the last thing I want to do is add another dimension of fucked up to your already hectic life!". "Okay I understand, but just letting you know I don't give up! And I won't until I have you!" He gave me a cheeky wink. "We have Directioners to attend too! You two can have sexy time later!" Louis said as he forced himself between Niall and I. I just blushed and Niall giggled his adorable giggle.