Chapter 19

Bella’s POV:

We had left the cafe and decided to meet up with Louis and el, they were having a day of shopping in the big apple. I haven't really spent any time with el, when I went to London we only had a week until we had to leave for the tour. We decided to split up the boys and girls. So we headed off to Different stores, it will also give us a little time away from all the paps. El was in the changing room trying something I picked out for her on. Louis gave her his credit card and told her to go mad so our first stop was Burberry.

"El come out I want to see"

"hold on haven't got it on yet, did you forget we have 12 layers on".

As i waited i decided to log onto twitter, I don't even remember the last time I had been on, I think it was back in Sydney and since then Niall has refused to let me on and the truth is I haven't really wanted to. WOW 1 million followers what the hell? I guess having any association with these boys you would become twitter famous.

I decide to tweet: ' girls shopping day out @eleanorcalder with @louistomlinsons credit card in tow Mwahaha'

I scroll through the news feeds ignoring my direct messages I still am not in a place to know what the Directioners  really think of me. I had followed a few 1D update accounts. I scroll slowly through the news feed. And come across a tweet.

@1dupdates haylor spotted in NYC Central Park - (photo attached)."Haylor?" I click on the link.

It was a photo of harry and Taylor. My mouth dropped open. My eyes were wide. No matter how much time I had to accept the idea that Harry and Taylor are seeing each other. Seeing them together and happy in NYC, I just felt like I had been slapped in the face. I click out of the photo and scroll quickly through the feed coming across more and more photos. They were close, happy, laughing, smiling. A pang of jealous hit me like a tone of bricks.

"Bella are you okay? You just looked like you saw a ghost? You've have gone all white?" El said standing in front of me, her right eyebrow raised string at me.

"Ohh um... Yes" I quickly clicked out of twitter shoving my photo into my pocket.

"I'm fine"

"are you sure?"

"yeah I promise" I said giving get a fake smile.

She didn’t look convinced.

"That looks AMAZING on you, you have to get it for the concert tomorrow!!" I tried changing the subject. 

But she did look amazing it was a cream chiffon high neck button up dress, with a big black bow belt wrapped around the waist it came to about mid thigh, it had pearls and diamantes incrusted on the collar, it suited her so well.

“you sure?” she was twirling around in the mirror.

“yes! No ifs or buts,Your getting it now try the next outfit”. (side bar - picture of Eleanors Dress )

El retreated back into the change room.

"Hey el"

"yeah?"

"So what do you think about Taylor?"

"Taylor who?"

"swift!"

"oh! what about her?"

"Umm what do you think about her and harry dating?" There was a pause.