Chapter 38

We finally arrived on the red carpet. Awkwardly enough we arrived at the exact same time as the wanted. Tension was in the air and the boys were throwing comments back and forth. Particularly Louis and Zayn. The crowd of girls were going crazy. Screaming and crying, they didn't know Where to look. There was boy band members everywhere, celebrities popping up everywhere, it was chaos. I'm pretty sure a few of the wanted fans and one direction fans were had a massive cat fight. Amongst the crowd. I would not like to get onto the wrong side of those Directioners, they can be lethal. In a way this is why I fear me and niall's breakup going public, the hate and the scrutiny I will face. 

As we made our way down the carpet not far behind the boys, giving them enough space to pose for photos, sign autographs. I could see fans holding signs in the distance. One read: "Bella and Niall forever <3" , "give us a kiss Niall and Bella!". My heart sank into my stomach I'm not sure if Niall had yet spotted the signs, in his tipsy/ drunken state I'm not sure what he would do. Just as I was thinking of ways to possibly to prevent him from seeing. That's when he happened he saw it..... He turned his head looking directly into my eyes. With his eyes I knew exactly what he was thinking what he was saying. What he felt. My heart was aching, i just wanted to burst into tears then and there, the fact that i have hurt him so bad i can't take it. My being here is making things worse, is making it harder for him. I've got to go. I have to leave. NOW! 

"Hey Paul, I totally forgot to take my meds. I'm going to quickly head back to the hotel." He didn't once take his eyes of the boys to look at me, he was on guard ready to strike at any moment. 

"Sure get, just make sure your back before the show" 

"Sure"

I notice el staring at me. She was watching me intently she exactly what I was doing and where I was going. 

She walked towards me wrapping her arms around me embracing me in a hug. 

"I wish there was another way”, She sighed into my ear. 

"Yeah me too"

I broke away from the hug. 

"Ill call you" I smiled.

Before I hurried quickly down the red carpet by passing celebrities, beyonce, Justin Bieber, rhianna, jlo, tiny temper, the jersey shore cast, Katy Perry you name it they were there. When I'm not with the boys people don't recognize me so it was a easy run. I couldn't go back to the entrance I had to run up the red carpet and exit from there. 

I made sure the boys didn't see me on my way out, it would have been harder lying to them. It's better if I leave without anyone knowing it would just make it harder. So by the time they get back to the hotel ill be long gone. I scurried out of the star studded event surprisingly the street parallel was quiet. I see a cab approaching but none of them were stopping they all had passengers. I stick my hand out to hail the cab down, and finally one comes to a stop.  a mere meter away from me. When all of a sudden a  guy in a black tux hair slicked back and point black patent shoes. Hurries over and opens the door of the cab about to hop in. 

"Um excuse me that's my cab!" I said sternly.  Now standing beside him at the door of the cab. He looked so familiar I couldn’t quiet put my finger on it.