You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 9

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. ASTRO – Should've Held On

2. Soyou & Junggigo - Some

3. Kim Jaehwan – Some Days

4. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

5. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

6. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

7. UP10TION – Still with You

8. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

9. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

10. EXO – Wait

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

It seemed that last night was a very exciting event to welcome our new year. Again, the event was held at Million Stars with the main menu is the grilled meat. Those who attended the event were all those who also attended the Christmas Eve event. I eat a lot, Choeun noona also eats a lot. Nobody slept until five in the morning when one by one began to say goodbye and head to their respective homes. I just woke up at two in the afternoon, and that's because I was hungry again. I also don't want to look sleepy because at five o'clock I have an appointment with Choeun noona. We both promised to watch Park Seo Joon's movie which just started premiering yesterday. I even pre-booked the ticket. It's been a long time since we went to the cinema together and to remember it's new year... that means in two more months I will be busy on campus. Before all that happens, I want to spend more time with Choeun noona first. It's nearly half past four, and I'm ready to go. I did a final self-check in front of the mirror. I didn't want to wear a hat at first, but I see it's snowing again outside, it's snowing quite a lot lately, so I end up wearing a wool hat out. I also wrapped a purple scarf around my neck. I'm not strong against cold air. I've put on the overcoat that covers my sweater, my trousers are neat and I'll just wear boots later. I promise to meet with noona in front of the mall. Fine, I guess I'll just go now. Then I heard my cell phone vibrate violently. I sat on the bed and took it. Is noona impatient to meet me? But apparently it was not Choeun noona's face that appeared on my cellphone screen, but Youngkyong's beautiful face. Youngkyong rarely calls me directly, usually she just sends messages. What's happening?

"Hello Youngkyong..."

"Oppa... oppa help me..."

I quickly stood up, "Youngkyong? Youngkyong, what's wrong with you?"

I couldn't hear her trembling voice and sounded like she wanted to cry like this.

***

SUK YOUNGKYONG'S POV

Finally I moved too! I really like my apartment which I just lived in not even a week. It's not that I don't like living with my oppa and my parents, but having a new apartment can definitely be considered a new "toy". Imagine, an area of ​​220 square meters only lived by me! There are two rooms in this apartment and all the contents have been completely filled by my agency. I plan to invite Chinye and Yeowoo eonni to have sleepover later. Besides being quite close to the agency building, this apartment is also close to a mall. Since waking up at three o'clock this afternoon, that's where I spent my time. I had dinner and bought an ice cream cone that I had been eating while accompanying my trip from the mall to the apartment. I'm shopping for some basic food items (I'm not sure if I'm going to cook, but maybe every now and then, at least there's a side dish to go with the ramen, oh yeah a few packs of ramen too) and some clothes and accessories. I think I forgot to buy some things... but I can do that tomorrow. Tomorrow I don't have too busy schedule. This ice cream is really good, I should have bought two earlier... wait. I looked back. Oh... just now I felt someone was following me. This feeling is terrible. It feels like from the mall earlier there was person who following me. But maybe that's just my feeling. Besides, the streets are quite busy, who wants to follow me? Never mind, my apartment is not that far away. But really, I feel like someone is staring at me... but when I turn around... wait. It is true. The man wearing the brown jacket... I think I saw him at the supermarket at the mall earlier. But could his house be around here too? Maybe the apartment is the same as mine? But what if he doesn't? No, think positive, Suk Young Kyong... but... maybe I just ask for a company so I feel calmer? I took out my cell phone. Should I call Yoohee eonni? Ah but pity for her, it's her day off. Besides, I don't want to worry her ... I was browsing the list of names on my cell phone. Donghyun. Yes, maybe I can ask him a favor? His house is far away, but... never mind, I'll just try. Several times I tried to call him, but he did not answer. Donghyun does have a habit of leaving his cellphone somewhere, I really know that. I turned my head and hoped that the man wasn't there anymore, but he was still there, still following my steps. My God, what do I do? Calm down, Youngkyong, keep your head clear...