You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 33

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. SF9 – Different

2. Chen & Punch - Everytime

3. Sondia – First Love

4. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

5. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

6. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

7. MXM – Good Day

8. MONSTA X - Gravity

9. Im Hanbyul – Heejae

10. Chunji & Eunha – Hold Your Hand

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

What should I do? I really don't know who I am right now. I've lost my freedom, and does that mean I'll lose Choeun noona too? I really need someone to talk to...

"Chungdae oppa?"

And finally I stepped into Youngkyong's apartment without realizing it, I even pressed the doorbell of her apartment. She looking confused for a few seconds after seeing me in the doorway of her apartment, then she pulling me in quickly.

"Why is your face like that?"

"Youngkyong, do you have soju?"

I know I'm not drunk, but soju makes me speak more fluently. This is already the second bottle I drink, and Youngkyong sits across from me on the floor, with the table as our dividers. She listens to me patiently and occasionally offers me fried squid snacks.

"I really want to help Choeun noona. I don't want to leave her when she needs me like this... but I'm helpless. Our agency banned me," I said after drinking another sip of soju, "I wanted to tell everyone that she is my girlfriend. But the agency also prohibited me."

"Maybe oppa didn't pay attention to the contents of our contract carefully... we are indeed prohibited from dating for at least the next four years..."

"Then, how? It broke my heart when I saw her being hit by a water bomb... I felt crazy when I saw that Donghyun was the one accompanying her, not me. And how I want to shout to everyone on campus that I am Choeun noona's boyfriend, not Donghyun like the rumors are circulating. But, I can not. I might not even part with her as well."

Youngkyong touching my arm and caressing it carefully.

"Oppa... be patient. I think you can explain everything to Choeun eonni. I'm sure she can understand. Did you not talk to her yet?"

"No, I haven't talk to her about this. And now the time is getting not right..."

Youngkyong seem to be in deep thought while chewing her snack. I feel a little comforted because she want to think hard for me.

"Youngkyong, do you know what my motivation to work is?"

"Hmm? What is it oppa? To have an income?"

"I want to have an income so people won't gossip about Choeun noona and me anymore. There was once a bunch of women who gossiped about us... that Choeun noona likes young man and that I was actually just a parasite for her. Because I'm young and I don't work..."

"Oppa... I'm a little suspicious. I mean, don't you feel like all the trouble comes with close timing? You guys have been dating for a long time, why is the rumor only circulating now? Then a new problem happened to Million Stars not long afterward."