You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 8

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. MONSTA X – I Do Love You

2. Ha Sungwoon – I Fall in Love

3. BIG BANG – If You

4. IU – I Give You My Heart

5. Kim Seokjin – I Love You

6. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

7. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

8. Standing Egg – Little Star

9. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

10. ASTRO – Love Wheel

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

I was standing in the corner of the Million Stars' second floor room while looking at the people around me: Youngkyong and Chinye sitting at a table together and concentrating with small decorations in their hands, Hyeil hyong was climbing the stairs to put up some balloons with Donghyun holding the stairs, Yeowoo checked a paper that I think contained a food menu while occasionally chatting with Bojin-ssi and Choeun noona. I don't know which one bothers me more: Dongsun and Eunyul noona who haven't arrived, Joonki who also hasn't arrived, or Bojin-ssi's presence. Yes, this Bojin-ssi bothers me a lot. It's not like he's bothering me physically, but he's here as if he's part of our group. I suddenly felt a nudge on my arm.

"Oppa, why? Didn't oppa say that you would help put decorations on the chairs?"

It was Youngkyong who just walked over to me.

"Oh, yes, I will continue."

Youngkyong then looked at the three people that I last looked at.

"Ah... I know. Oppa is jealous right?" guessed Youngkyong which, unfortunately, was absolutely right.

"Not. Who said that I'm jealous."

"I said. Oppa is jealous of Bojin oppa right?"

I nearly tugged (instead of pasting) the ribbon in my hand in shock.

"You call him oppa?"

"Well why, he's older than me. Should I call his name instead?"

"No, I mean... are you guys that close already?"

"Well, Bojin oppa is the representative of Million Stars for our event, so I've talked to him a lot."

"The representative is not Choeun noona?"

"Choeun eonni is very busy, you know. Well I admit that Bojin oppa is handsome... he is also smart and responsive," Youngkyong replied and then patted my shoulder, "I know why oppa is jealous of him. Be patient, oppa."

"What do you mean? I..."

"SORRY I JUST COME!"

My words were interrupted by Joonki who finally appeared on the second floor carrying a large package and his arrival was greeted by a roll of sticky tape thrown at him by Donghyun.

"Better not come hyong!" said Donghyun fiercely, but I know he's joking.

"Eh, but I see I'm not the one who is late. Where's Dongsun?" asked Joonki who was quick to respond.

Usually Joonki can't think that fast.

"Earlier, hyong sent a message, he said he'd be here soon," reported Donghyun.