You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 1

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Yoo Seungwoo & Oohyo – 45.7 cm

2. EXO – Beautiful

3. Kim Ez – Because of You

4. Kim Minseung – Boom Boom Boom

5. SEVENTEEN – Campfire

6. GOT7 – Confession Song

7. K.Will – Day 1

8. SF9 – Different

9. Chen & Punch – Everytime

10. Sondia – First Love

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"Thank you for stopping by Million Stars, see you soon."

I'm smiling while paying attention to the state of the first floor of my coffee shop. There are 6 customers seated at 2 different tables. I'm going up to the second floor and there were 10 customers here, more than the first floor. I'm smiling again. My decision to stop teaching and try my luck in business was a decision that is quite desperate but I never regretted. It has been more than a year since my coffee shop has been established and my initial investment has returned last month, so now I can only enjoy the benefits. I greet several customers in Hwachin High School uniforms as I step onto the balcony and push the glass door open. The cool autumn breeze hit my cheek, one of the leaves from the tree I planted in the backyard of the Coffee Shop falling into the hand I extended. This is my second fall without Chungdae by my side. I miss him? Yes, really. I'm opening my Kakao Talk profile and see the countdown I made there, 66 days left. It was a countdown until Chungdae will discharged from the military. I guess that 66 days won't feel long right?

"Don't sigh and make your forehead creased like that. You will look old quickly. "

I'm turning around and smiling automatically, "Eunyul eonni!"

Hwan Eunyul is joining me on the balcony and she is smiling very broadly. She usually always looks cheerful but it seems like there is a different kind of cheer she emits today.

"Is this happiness the effect of an unemployed person?" I asked teasing her.

"You could say I've enjoyed my leisure life enough."

"What? Eonni will work again?"

Eunyul eonni who used to be my co-worker at Hwachin School decided to quit and said that "enjoying life" was her reason for dropping out of school, just a year after her boyfriend Min Dongsun graduated from the school. So if you count, she has been enjoying her free life for 9 months. Sometimes she helps out at the Coffee Shop when the shop is very busy and we are short on manpower, and I pay her accordingly. But our relationship was more than just former coworkers, because our relationship became closer as time passed. She even knows about me inside out, sometimes when I'm confused about myself, she can even give advice that is really good and suitable for me. She is like my soulmate. She is leaning against the balcony railing, still grinning.