You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 4

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. GOT7 – Miracle

2. BTS – Miss Right

3. Mc Kay – Month of June

4. VERIVERY – My Beauty

5. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

6. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

7. Junggigo – Only U

8. Seulgi & Wendy – Only You

9. PRODUCE X 101 CRAYON – Pretty Girl

10. Elaine – Rain or Shine

HWAN EUNYUL'S POV

I rechecked my appearance if I'm still neat when I reflected in the large mirror in my room. This is the day of my first vocation since I was officially accepted as a lecturer assistant at Hyojae University, one of the top 4 universities in South Korea. I will officially work starting in January, while the new semester starts in March (I will start studying to get my master's degree at that time). But the university said there is something that needs to be explained to me, so I was summoned today. I'm wearing my blazer suit which feels a bit cramped (this holiday makes me moving less, and lately Dongsun and I are trying out new places to eat that he never went to during his military service) but I think I still look okay wearing this blazer. Halmeoni was out early in the morning and was probably hanging out with the elders, so she wasn't home, but she left the breakfast for me. I ate for a moment before getting on the bus to go to campus. Luckily the campus is only about three stops from my apartment, so I can save a lot of time. I sat comfortably in the empty bus seat before I heard my cell phone ring and I took it from my mini bag. There is a message from Dongsun that automatically makes me smile.

Noona, are you on your way now?

Yes, I'm on my way

Let me guess, you must have just woken up?

I actually woke up almost an hour ago

I woke up in the morning just because appa asked me to play basketball

Donghyun grumbled because he had to go to school and didn't have time to play

Donghyun is so cute

About what time noona will finish today?

I'm also going to campus to hand over some of my and Donghyun's files

I don't know, I'm not sure until what time it will be

I'll be there at 11

I will wait for noona later

OK please wish me good luck