You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 28

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. ASTRO – Love Wheel

2. TXT – Magic Island

3. GOT7 – Magnetic

4. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

5. GOT7 – Miracle

6. BTS – Miss Right

7. Mc Kay – Month of June

8. VERIVERY – My Beauty

9. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

10. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:

KWON HAJIN: SF9 ROWOON

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

I'm running really fast towards the Million Stars. I don't care if I have a shoot in an hour, as soon as I read the post about Million Stars, I got out of my van and started running. There's only one thing in my head: Choeun noona. And what I fear about is true, there are a lot of people crowding in front of Million Stars. I know they're there to protest. I will disperse them and save Choeun noona.

"What are you thinking about?"

Someone was holding my arm, and when I turned my head, it seemed that it was my manager, Hajin hyong.

"I have to disperse them and save Choeun noona. I can't let them do that to my girlfriend and the cafe. I know there must be a mistake that can be explained, hyong. "

"So you're going to stand in front of them crazily explain everything to them?"

"If they don't want to listen to me, I will forcefully disband them."

"And with whose identity would you do that? Heo Chungdae, the artist from Morning Star Entertainment? Remember, now you can no longer act as you wish!"

"But hyong, my girlfriend..."

"You can't act selfish anymore, Chungdae."

"Let go of me, hyong."

"I still care about you, that's why I hold you back. And I will not let you go."

I try to break free from his grip, but he was holding onto my arms now. I became even more angry and I rebel even more strongly.

"Hyong, please!"

"We'll think of another way, Chungdae, it can't be like this!"

"What method do we have?"