You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 49

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Kim Ez – Because of You

2. Kim Minseung – Boom Boom Boom

3. SEVENTEEN – Campfire

4. GOT7 – Confession Song

5. K.Will – Day 1

6. SF9 – Different

7. Chen & Punch - Everytime

8. Sondia – First Love

9. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

10. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

Honestly, I admire Choeun noona who has a lot of energy. I thought she'd be a little careful after her legs and arms were injured, but apparently her spirits returned when I invited her to play in the Indoor Game Zone. Her innocent attitude when trying one game at a time with me made me very entertained. And I didn't expect her to be very good at almost any game: games using any kind of gun, using any kind of punch, racing, and even games that require a few buttons and require hand speed... she even beat me in two games. But she doesn't want to dance, I've pulled her hard into the dancing machine but her body becomes very stiff where she stands. I was considering carrying her, but her eyes were glaring at me... so I guess I'd better not take the risk, maybe she'll bite me.

"Shall we play basketball?" she said excitedly, pulling my arm towards the basketball machine.

"Noona will definitely lose if we play that."

"I knew I would definitely lose. But how about you reward me with something if I can reach a certain point?"

"Hmm okay... but I want to know first, what do you want?"

She pointed to a machine filled with dolls of various sizes.

"I want that big plush panda, and we're not going home if you don't get it."

"Hmm... since the doll is big, how about noona at least have to reach more than 60 points?"

I know Choeun noona is quite into sports, and her basketball throwing usually isn't that bad, despite her tiny body. But 60 points in 3 minutes won't be easy for him.

"Okay, I accept the challenge. Just watch, I can definitely do it."

I chuckled and swiped my card into the game machine which instantly turned on, and Choeun noona was already preparing to welcome the incoming ball. I could see him getting really excited (probably motivated by his stuffed panda being almost as big as his body) and he was getting the ball into the ring with incredible precision and speed.

"OH WOW!"

The compliments came out of my mouth seeing her even score three points five times in a row and by the time it was 30 seconds left, she had already got 67 points.

"Come on noona, keep going!"

Some people even watched her play basketball and that made me proud. When the time stopped, the points she got reached 73.

"YES I DID IT!" she exclaimed happily, a few beads of sweat appeared on the side of her face, "After this you continue, it's getting harder to shoot in the second level."

I laughed as she pushed me in front of the game machine. I rolled up the long sleeves of my sweater.

"I will break the high score noona."