You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 32

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Kim Seokjin – I Love You

2. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

3. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

4. Standing Egg – Little Star

5. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

6. ASTRO – Love Wheel

7. TXT – Magic Island

8. GOT7 – Magnetic

9. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

10. GOT7 – Miracle

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

I pressed the password for Choeun noona's apartment and just walking in. I sent her a message earlier and she let me come. The apartment is only lit by dim lights. I thought noona is in her room... so I knocking on the door.

"Donghyun?"

I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed, "hey noo... na..."

The smile erased from my face. Noona doesn't look happy, it's not like how she usually meet me. Her eyes looking swollen and red, her face is slightly swollen, she sitting back on her bed. She does look very disheveled, but that doesn't cover the fact that she is still beautiful in my eyes. She spreads her arms and I know she wants me to hug her. With wide steps, I stepping to the bed and hugging her tightly. She buries her face in my embrace and crying again. I stroking the back of her head gently.

"Noona... I'm here hmm... calm down..."

It seemed it took nearly fifteen minutes for her to actually stop crying. At that time I give her a glass of warm water. She wiping her tears with the tissue I gave her.

"Sorry Donghyun, I even cried like this when you came. My emotions are really unstable these days, so I'm not going to the cafe either..."

"I'm glad noona listen to me, I won't even be calm if noona goes out alone. When things are still not safe like now, I don't want noona to leave the house unaccompanied by anyone..." I said slowly.

The incident a few days ago when Noona was thrown by a water bomb made me hurt.

"Yes, I also listen to you. I'm a good noona, right?"

She smiling faintly, and I was a little relieved.

"Noona is the best."

"Is there any progress? About café... or whatever."

I was just about to tell her about Hyunah, but I don't think the timing is right.

"Still not there, noona. But let's hope on the video I just posted huh."

"Thank you, Donghyun... you really are... my guardian angel."

"I will do whatever it takes to protect you noona. What happened? Does noona remember about Million Stars and cry again?"

"Actually... I remember the incident a few nights ago."

I knew that incident must have hurt her too.

"I don't know if... you saw Chungdae that night."

"Chungdae hyong?"

"Yes. He walked away with someone... maybe it was his manager. I was just disappointed... I thought he would come over to us that night... but he turned away."