You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 51

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Kim Seokjin – I Love You

2. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

3. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

4. Standing Egg – Little Star

5. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

6. ASTRO – Love Wheel

7. TXT – Magic Island

8. GOT7 – Magnetic

9. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

10. GOT7 – Miracle

HWAN EUNYUL'S POV

"...sorry Dongsun."

I bit the bottom of my lip a little worriedly. Dongsun and I are on the phone. I'm on campus, while Dongsun is taking permission today because he's going to have a photo shoot. He was on his break, so he was finally able to call me after I tried calling him twice before.

"Why should I apologize, noona? I know this is for campus activities, so I definitely won't mind it," replied Dongsun on the other side.

"Really Dongsun? But I'm going out with him all day today because it's quite far away."

"Really, it's fine, noona. But if something happens, call me okay. Maybe I won't be able to answer noona's call right away, but just leave a message okay?"

"In that case, okay. Thank you, Dongsun."

"No need to thank me, noona. By the way, what time are you guys leaving?"

"I was waiting for him to come out of Park Gyosunim's room. How are things there?"

"Quite smooth, noona. I think I can get home before night... even late afternoon, if the shoot is always smooth like this."

Finally, it's been almost a month since Dongsun has officially become an artist under the auspices of Morning Star Entertainment. There was a pretty tough debate when Dongsun wanted to change the contents of his contract, because there was a clause regarding the prohibition on dating in the contract. But Dongsun clearly said he and I were currently in a relationship, so he wanted to make up for that point. And finally the point was removed, so Dongsun was willing to sign a new contract (the clause was replaced with a longer duration of Dongsun's contract, which was 4 years to 6 years, and Dongsun had to generate double the amount of income from the original contract, I forget how much, but I know there are a lot of 0s in there, but Dongsun wants me not to worry about it). But I saw him working really hard, even though he still made time for me.

"Take care of yourself and eat a lot okay."

"Noona, I think I've started eating as much as Donghyun. Am I going to be fat like him?"

I laughed and rebuked him, "Donghyun isn't fat but he definitely has a denser body than you, and that's really okay."

Dongsun laughed too, "Ah noona, I have to start the photoshoot again. See you later!"

"Yes Dongsun, please do a good job!"

And at that moment, Hyunbin oppa finally met me.

"Are you ready to go now, Eunyul?"

"Yeah, let's go now, oppa."

Hyunbin oppa and I were assigned to be the main committee of this year's University Outing. For the first session, the faculties that were selected to go were the faculties of sports, engineering, computer science & technology, and business and social sciences (this means Chungdae, Bojin, Dongsun, Hyeil, Joonki, Youngkyong and Yeowoo will be going later). We will now conduct a survey to Hyunbin oppa's chosen village. I got into Hyunbin oppa's car and immediately put on the seatbelt.