You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 57

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. K.Will – Day 1

2. SF9 – Different

3. Chen & Punch - Everytime

4. Sondia – First Love

5. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

6. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

7. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

8. MXM – Good Day

9. MONSTA X - Gravity

10. Im Hanbyul – Heejae

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"Happy eating!"

I guess I can finish all this lunch alone because I'm so hungry. The one who accompanying me for dinner tonight is Minki, whom I give a little milk to. Just as I was about to take the prawns with my chopsticks, my apartment bell rang. I had to put down my chopsticks again.

"Who..."

"EONNI!"

I thought there had just been a storm that hit me when I opened the door, I recognized the figure of Youngkyong hugging me. In succession, Chinye and Yeowoo came into my apartment.

"What is this?"

"Eonni doesn't like us coming suddenly?" asked Chinye who had crouched down and played with Minki.

"I like it. I was just shocked."

"I hope eonni has a lot of food because I'm hungry," said Youngkyong who finally let me go.

"Oh yeah, I have a lot of food anyway... come on, eat with me."

"Can we stay overnight? We're bored," said Yeowoo who was already sitting on the sofa, "we can play before sleep."

"Wow, great idea. Come on. I'll prepare a guest room for you."

"How about we just sleep together?" Chinye suggested.

The project of us four sleeping in one bed amused me. My bed isn't very big, but these occasions are rare.

"Of course. Why not? Let's eat first. I am very hungry."

"Ah this food is not enough for the four of us. Should we order extra food or should we cook ramyeon?" Youngkyong asked who was comfortable exploring my kitchen and opened my cupboard, "eonni has a lot of ramyeon."

"Just cook ramyeon! I will help!" Yeowoo exclaimed who quickly ran to the kitchen.

I laughed at the behavior of this former student of mine. Just then, my cell phone rang. I took it and apparently Donghyun asked me to do video call so I immediately accepted.

"Noona!"

I haven't even said anything, Donghyun's voice already sounds like a whimper. I laughed and looked around at my surroundings.

"Are you still on location?"

"How did you know?"

"I saw you in Hiah-ssi's video."

"Yeah, I'm sorry noona. After college was over, I immediately came here because there was an emergency. I was busy and forgot to tell noona... I'm sorry."

"It does not matter. Let's go out again as soon as you can."

"Okay noona. I'll probably be home a little later today."