You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 50

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Ha Sungwoon – I Fall in Love

2. BIG BANG – If You

3. IU – I Give You My Heart

4. Kim Seokjin – I Love You

5. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

6. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

7. Standing Egg – Little Star

8. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

9. ASTRO – Love Wheel

10. TXT – Magic Island

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"Just go home later."

I laughed at Donghyun who was whining like a child. I've been accompanying him since the morning at his apartment and we've played a lot of games, ordered amazing portions of food and even created content for his Youtube channel and it's already seven o'clock in the evening. Indeed, today he is very lonely because his parents leave and his class schedule is empty every Monday, meanwhile, Dongsun is actually very busy and I didn't see him at their apartment today. I pinched his pointy nose.

"I have to go to Million Stars first tonight."

"Oh noona but..."

"I'll give you a video call later."

"Yes alright. I'll take noona down."

"No need. You just clean up the living room we made a mess of. Your room is a mess too. Dongsun could throw a tantrum if he came home and saw that."

Donghyun laughed and made my heart beat fast again.

"Okay, I'll listen to noona. I'll be waiting for your video call then."

I waved at him and walked briskly towards the elevator. Playing with Donghyun does drain my energy, but on the other hand, my heart's battery becomes very full. He's so cute, I love him. I entered the empty elevator and pressed the number 1. But after a few floors down, the elevator doors opened again. And I took a few steps back. The ones who just entered the elevator were appa and eomma of Chungdae. They seemed surprised to see me too.

"A... abonim... ah I mean... eonni... Junsuk-ssi..."

I give up. I don't know how to call them. I used to call them an abonim and an eomonim, but now, with my status... I let out a deep breath and lowered my head.

"It's okay, Choeun," comforted Juhee eonni who rubbed my shoulder, "let's talk casually."

And here I am, at Chungdae's apartment, not at Million Stars as I originally planned. I also visited their apartment quite often, and during the time I didn't visit, nothing had changed in this apartment. Instead of looking at the two friendly people sitting across from me, I was busy looking at the cup of tea they were serving.

"I... I'm really sorry."

Suddenly I felt like crying again. I know it's not their fault that my relationship with Chungdae ended, but I actually feel bad for wasting their child who is so good. Moreover, our relationship is already in the engagement stage.

"Choeun... we didn't bring you here to force you to apologize," said Juhee eonni gently.

"But... but I still feel guilty. I know Chungdae must be going through some tough times. I know he is busy not because of his own will, I know he sacrifices and does a lot for me..."