You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 19

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Mc Kay – Month of June

2. VERIVERY – My Beauty

3. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

4. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

5. Junggigo – Only U

6. UP10TION – Still with You

7. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

8. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

9. EXO - Wait

10. ASTRO – We Still

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

I took a deep breath. My long day just ended. Earlier there was an audition to enter the college soccer club and I had a feeling that I, Dongsun and Donghyun would join Joonki, Hyeil hyong and Bojin... hyong again, in that club, even though I don't know if we will be in the starting eleven or not. Well, I was playing pretty well, but Donghyun has been doing really well lately. I even suspected that he should just go into the sports major, rather than trying to become a doctor. I also wondering why he even entered a major that involved a lot of thinking like that, he didn't like studying before. But by the way instead of thinking about Donghyun, I myself have a problem I need to think about. I sat on a long bench and enjoyed the breeze while drinking a cold drink that I just bought from this mini market nearby. I'm really tempted to eat ramyeon after a long day, so this is where I relax in this summer while enjoying hot ramyeon and cold drinks. Suddenly my mind drifted to yesterday's incident.

It turned out that my class schedule was canceled today. I only have one class scheduled for Tuesday and an hour before that schedule, I receive a message that the class is canceled. I shouldn't be this happy because my lecturer is sick, but well... I'm glad I have free time today. It's true that I still haven't fully woken up from my two weeks vacation, so I'm glad I could relax today. Maybe I'll just drop by Million Stars.

"Eh, that one, is her fiancé right?"

"That black haired one? Oh yeah yeah, I've seen him come a few times."

"Ah right, he's so young. How old is he? I heard he was her former student instead?"

"They said he was only 20 or something."

"Former student? Seriously! How can they have a relationship like that?"

"There must be something wrong, maybe they are taking advantage of each other?"

"The man wants to take advantage of the wealth of the woman while the woman want a young man? You know, young man have extraordinary stamina."

I quickly turned my head towards a group of middle-aged women who were standing across the street. They clearly designate Million Stars and me. If only the streets weren't busy at that time and they didn't disperse immediately, I could have walked over to them. I wanted to ignore their words, but it ruined my mood and I ended up going home without seeing Choeun noona.

I slurped the ramyeon with a furious feeling. Do those women has nothing to do, so they interfere in our business? What do they mean I want to use Choeun noona's money? I'm not that poor. And who did Choeun noona like? Young man's stamina? What do they think Choeun noona is like? I really don't like them thinking so badly about Choeun noona. But... I downed half of the contents of my cold drink. There is also a true part of their words, which is about me. I have no income, even though I have enough money. Well, I admit all my money is still from my parents. But what can I do? Is it easy to earn money these days? Besides, I'm still busy in college. If I knew how to earn money, I would have done it. If I marry one day I will not let the responsibility of earning money goes to Choeun noona and Million Stars.