You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 21

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. VERIVERY – My Beauty

2. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

3. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

4. Junggigo – Only U

5. Seulgi & Wendy – Only You

6. PRODUCE X 101 CRAYON – Pretty Girl

7. Elaine – Rain or Shine

8. SEVENTEEN – Say Yes

9. RED VELVET – See The Stars

10. ASTRO – Should've Held On

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

"YES!"

"Wow Chungdae hyong, that goal is great!"

"I know my goal was beautiful, but being praised by you made it feel twice as beautiful as it was."

Donghyun laughed while patting my back then we sat down to join Dongsun on the sidelines. I've been practicing for fifty minutes and I need to breathe for a moment. Dongsun gave me a cold drink.

"I think next month's match will be very exciting. I can't wait to fight you," said Dongsun.

"Wow, I can't believe the event will take place next month," I said while looking at my hands, "compared to the match with you guys, I'm more worried about the palms of my hands which feel increasingly rough because I keep practicing drums."

"Oh yes, hyong's faculty will held a band competition right," said Donghyun who was sitting next to me in the empty side.

"I forgot to ask you. Why don't you guys participate in band competitions?"

"I do not. But Dongsun hyong will. He plays guitar. I was invited too last time, but I'm lazy."

"Yes, Chungdae, we will compete later. Joonki and Chinye also represent their faculty."

"Oh yes. Joonki hyong plays drums too, Chinye will play piano. By the way from our faculty... that girl will be a vocalist."

"That girl? Who is... wait. You mean, Hyunah?"

"Yes. She half forced me to join audition for the band, but for a thousand reasons, I managed to avoid it."

"It's great that you can run away from her this time," I said.

I know that arrogant girl Hyunah sticks to Donghyun as much as possible, I think she likes Donghyun. On the other hand, I should be happy because it means Donghyun can distract himself from Choeun noona, but on the other hand, I want Donghyun to just choose someone else if he wants to have a girlfriend later. I don't think I can imagine that girl mingling with us one day.

"Our drummer will be Bojin hyong, you just found out about it, Chungdae?" asked Dongsun in surprise.

"Looks like I really don't hang out with you guys lately."

"Yeah, I know you're busy taking pictures for that laptop commercial, right?"

Hyeil hyong joined us and he sat next to Dongsun. I laughed awkwardly. He's right, I just had my first ad offer and it was a really high-end laptop ad. During this week I was busy with making the ad.

"Can you get a discount if you buy that laptop? I want to have that laptop."

"Oh, I can ask them tomorrow, hyong."