You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 45

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Kim Minseung – Boom Boom Boom

2. SEVENTEEN – Campfire

3. GOT7 – Confession Song

4. K.Will – Day 1

5. SF9 – Different

6. Chen & Punch - Everytime

7. Sondia – First Love

8. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

9. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

10. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

This is the second bottle of soju I've finished. I still have three more bottles, I managed to take them with me. The atmosphere on the rooftop of our agency building was as quiet as I thought, while everyone gathered on the ground floor for the New Year's Eve party. I looking into the distance, at the night sky of the city of Seoul, while the year was about to change. This year will be a starting year for me again. I will start everything from 0 again. I've heard the rumors... but I don't really need to confirm it, I know sooner or later, it will happen. I fumbled for another bottle... but I couldn't find it on the floor where I had put it. Where are the soju bottles?

"Looking for this?"

"Oh, Youngkyong!"

"What are you doing here alone? They're looking for you," protested Youngkyong who looked sullen.

"Ah, really? I guess they only focus on you?"

"That's right they're looking for you. And they don't really focus on me. See, I can run away too."

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Oppa, you never said, oppa likes to be alone on the rooftop of your apartment building too?" Youngkyong asked back.

"Oh yeah... I ever told you that."

Then suddenly, Youngkyong walked to the middle of the rooftop and just sit on the floor.

"Ya, Suk Youngkyong! Your dress is expensive!"

"Tired of standing still. It's more comfortable this way anyway."

She adjusted the skirt of her long dress as she sitting hugging her knees, then she motioned for me to approach her. I laughed at how carefree she is, even though she's a famous artist now. I sit beside her and unbuttoned my coat.

"I agree, this is more comfortable," I said as I put my palms back slightly to support my body.

"I brought this."

Like magic, Youngkyong took out a packet of squid snacks.

"If you drink soju, you have to have a snack. And, there must be friend too."

"And now I have both. Can I get drunk?"

"I'm not saying you can get drunk, but yes, you can continue drinking."

I laughing and toasting the soju with Youngkyong. She's not a very good drinker, but she's not that bad either, so I don't think she'll get drunk so easily.

"Why do you want to get drunk so much?" Youngkyong asked, "is it because of what Joonki oppa posted?"

I stop drinking and looking at Youngkyong intently.