You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 30

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Standing Egg – Little Star

2. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

3. ASTRO – Love Wheel

4. TXT – Magic Island

5. GOT7 – Magnetic

6. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

7. GOT7 – Miracle

8. BTS – Miss Right

9. Mc Kay – Month of June

10. VERIVERY – My Beauty

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

Ah shit, I should have got another jacket. It's really cold today. Indeed, I thought it might be better to invite Chungdae hyong to chat at a café or some other warm places. But I'm afraid that later my voice will be too loud. I'm not sure I'll get a good answer from him. Talking to him in his apartment is definitely the worst option. So I waited for him in the park not far from his agency, because he said he had just finished with his activities. I have to get an answer from him today.

"Donghyun."

I turn to find him coming up to me in an extraordinary disguise: he is wearing a large woolen hat, sunglasses, his scarf over the rest of his face, and he is wearing a short jacket overlaid with a long jacket complete with boots. Oh yeah, I just remember I'm going to meet a celebrity.

"Why did you invite me to meet here? Let's go to the café. It's very cold today."

"Sorry hyong, I know hyong can't stand cold weather, but I have no other choice, I'm afraid hyong will be recognized if we go to the cafe."

"Or in your apartment. We'll be snowmen soon."

"We'll finish quickly if hyong answers me quickly. One, I heard you deny you have a girlfriend? Two, I saw you that night in front of Million Stars. Why don't you meet us?"

Chungdae hyong take off his sunglasses and lower his head. I know what's the meaning of his expression. He feels guilty.

"Actually, I... I'm currently being banned from Million Stars because my agency knows that the café is in trouble."

"And is that the same reason for not recognizing Choeun noona as your girlfriend?"

Baby I'm so lonely so lonely
나는 혼자 있는 것만 같아요

I feel like I'm alone
그래도 너에게 티 내기 싫어

I don't want to make it obvious to you
나는 혼자 참는 게 더 익숙해

I'm used to just holding it in
날 이해해줘

Understand me

날 내버려 둬

Leave me alone

Baby I'm so lonely so lonely
나는 혼자 있는 것만 같아요

I feel like I'm alone

()

"You know, I'm working on my career..."

"Do you think your career is more important than Choeun noona?"

"Donghyun, I..."

"I don't know if Choeun noona saw you that night. If so, I dare not imagine how hurt her heart is, hyong."

"I... I know I'm guilty. But I'm also trying to help Million Stars. I..."

"You helped Million Stars by avoiding the place and its owner?"

"Donghyun, please don't keep misunderstanding me like this."

"So what do you want? Do you want me to believe everything you are doing is for the good of Choeun noona and Million Stars? Hyong think we're reading a drama script?"

"I do want you to believe that."

"Bullshit, hyong. I'm letting go of you this time because I will focus on Million Stars first, but I will continue to observe you."

There wouldn't be any point in getting mad at him now. It will only drain my energy.

"Remember hyong, I've warned you many times to make her happy. I'll take her from you if you can't make her smile."

I don't want to see him again or listen to his explanation again. I want to see him take a real move. Today is really not a good day for me, I guess I want to buy some good food and go to Million Stars for a discussion with Bojin hyong and Choeun noona... ah, is that? I quickly grabbing my cell phone from the pocket of my jacket and almost drop it in hurry.

"Dongsun hyong. I think I saw Eunyul noona. But I don't know who she is with. And she looks like she's drunk."

***

MIN DONGSUN'S POV

I know running in the middle of a slippery pile of snow is not a wise thing. Even my feet sometimes feel heavy crashing against the pile of snow, sometimes I do slip a little, but I don't care. All I think about now is Eunyul noona. Who does Donghyun mean? Who is Eunyul noona with now? Why is she drunk? I was just planning to go to her apartment and just got on the bus there when Donghyun called me. But luckily the location that Donghyun pointed out was not far from her apartment. Didn't she just say she was going to accompany halmeoni? Is noona lying to me? I think this is the meat restaurant... and suddenly, I also feel what Donghyun feels when he gets angry very quickly (he described it in great detail to me) and apparently we are siblings, because I also feel it now. The feeling of heat all over my body, my head is a little dizzy, I don't hear any sound around me, my breath is fast and my eyes are hot. I open the door rather rudely and I didn't care about it. I lifting Eunyul noona who is sitting (but she half slumped from her chair) in her arms, then I embrace her. Her body is very heavy and she laughs when she sees me.

"Oh... I was just thinking about him... he's here. Wait, is this not my fantasy? Dongsun? Hahaha... Dongsun?"

I can smell strong alcohol from her. She must be very drunk right now. And I'm staring angrily at her drinking friend: Hyunbin-ssi.

"Why did you get her drunk?"

"She drank herself."

"Don't you know she can't drink?" I asked in a loud voice.

"Is this the right time for you to judge me?" he asked back while looking at me, "you also did wrong. Do you know you disappointed her? That's why she drinks."

"What? What did I do..."

"That means you can't take good care of her."

I really don't understand what I've done that Eunyul noona has to drink like this.

"But you don't have the right to judge me either. Remember, you were the first to hurt her."

"That's just the past."

"So you mean, since all that is just a past, you can get back to her casually? I hope you remember, I am her boyfriend now."

"You better not hurt her and upset her."

"Are you threatening me? Would you like to get back to her if something happened to us?"

Hyunbin-ssi give me a sharp look. Remember, he's not my teacher at times like this.

"I will not let Eunyul noona get away from me."

I exert my strength to support Eunyul noona. Yes, I won't let Eunyul noona get away from me. I will do whatever it takes to keep her by my side. I won't be able to see her with other men. I'm not usually this selfish, but Eunyul noona sometimes just makes the other side of me come out. I don't hate her, she brings a lot of color to my life instead.

***