You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 59

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. RED VELVET – See The Stars

2. ASTRO – Should've Held On

3. Soyou & Junggigo - Some

4. Kim Jaehwan – Some Days

5. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

6. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

7. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

8. UP10TION – Still with You

9. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

10. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

"What are you doing?"

Me and Joonki hyong laughed. We actually laughed out loud and really loud. Actually not only because the fun things we do are funny, but we are satisfied with our hard work since the last four hours. Yes, actually we didn't bother too much, except for forcing Hyeil hyong to go to the salon. According to Chinye, her oppa has not been to the salon for three months and her hair is starting to get messy. It's so coincidence that Joonki hyong and I were relaxing today, so we intended to take him to the salon. We don't just force her to get a haircut. We do other things like: choosing a hairstyle, dragging him to optics to change his glasses for soft lenses, then to a clothing store to change his style.

"Now we're satisfied," I said, giving him two thumbs up.

He who usually looks like a nerdy guy already looks like a model. I'm concerned about him. Hyeil hyong actually has a height like a model: 183 cm, his body is also quite solid. In addition, he is very smart and good at sports. According to Chinye, all this time her oppa had already had a kind of fan club, but Chinye honestly didn't really like her oppa's appearance, which felt "lacking something." So Joonki hyong and I decided to do something with him. And look now... Hyeil hyong looks very charming. I wouldn't be surprised if later he walked with Chungdae hyong and Dongsun hyong, he would be mistaken for a model too... well, if it was with me, he could get a commensurate rival too.

"I'm not used to contact lenses. Can I wear my glasses again?"

"Not for today. Come on, hyung, try to be detained for a day," replied Joonki hyong, who straightforwardly gave his credit card to pay for Hyeil hyong's new clothes.

"But why the hell are you guys doing this all of a sudden?"

"I'm just helping Chinye," I replied, "after all, I've been wanting to do this to you for a long time, hyong."

"But I am quite comfortable with my old appearance."

"Try to always look in the best of you, hyung. There's nothing wrong with finally having a girlfriend anyway."

"You don't have a girlfriend either, Joonki."

"I al..."

Me and Hyeil hyong who we were dragging out of the shop looked at Joonki hyong.

"I mean, I don't really care about having a girlfriend right now. Ha ha ha."

I squinted my eyes. What was Joonki hyong about to say? I think I heard him say "already." Ah but who wants to be his girlfriend? Ha ha ha. I laughed dryly like the way he laughed. I was so satisfied with Hyeil hyong's appearance, I invited him to appear on my live Instagram account when the three of us had a meat party. I already know with the help of my two handsome friends, my content viewers will increase rapidly. Let me treat them, the important thing is that they also benefit me.