You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 46

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

2. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

3. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

4. MXM – Good Day

5. MONSTA X - Gravity

6. Im Hanbyul – Heejae

7. Chunji & Eunha – Hold Your Hand

8. BLACKPINK – Hope Not

9. SEVENTEEN - Hug

10. MONSTA X – I Do Love You

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

I took a deep breath, trying to control my emotions. Last night when I told him to sleep he said he still wanted to talk to me. I warned him not to wake up late, but look what he's doing now. I jumped into his bed, but I hesitating to wake him. His sleeping face is so peaceful and... he is still so handsome. I always like to see his sleeping face, because he looks more "tame" when he sleeps. I reach out my hand to stroke his messy hair, and I need to restrain myself from touching his nose. Oh, what do I do? I'm supposed to wake him up right? I pull the pillow.

"Min Donghyun, wake..."

But Donghyun opened his eyes and with one hand, he hold my hand, and with the other hand, he pulling me by my waist causing me to fall into his arms.

"I'm awake."

My heart pounding in his arms. I looked into his eyes, he didn't seem too sleepy, and he smiling. I know what smile this is. He pranking me again.

"What the hell are you doing? You tricked me?"

"Don't be angry, you'll get old sooner you know," he mocked then stuck out his tongue.

"Don't make fun of me anymore, or I'll pull your tongue out."

"Are you seriously going to pull my tongue, noona?"

His face turned serious and I feel the alarm of danger, so I starting to squirm in his arms.

"Quick... quickly take a shower! Let me go!"

"Dongsun hyong needs about 7-10 minutes to shower. That means we still have about four to seven minutes left."

"Then what do you mean... ah, let me go!"

"I will never let you go. Getting you was so hard, how can I let you go."

My heart is beating faster and faster and I'm sure that maybe I'm going to have a stroke or something. Now with both hands he pulls me closer, and when he brings his face close to mine, I close my eyes.

"What do you think about, noona?"

I open my eyes and see him laughing. I hit his chest in annoyance.

"Oh! You're so mean!" I cried while beating his chest several times.

"Oh noona, it hurts!"

"Eh sorry, did I hit you too hard?"

"Noona was fooled again."

But before I could protest again, Donghyun locked my lips with a kiss. It isn't our first kiss, but our first and last kiss was happened long time ago, and it felt like it was just buried in the past. But now the feeling is back again, and I just know that I miss him and... miss his kisses too. I closed my eyes and kissing him gently. Donghyun pulling me closer and I could feel his heart beating hard too. I caressing his cheek gently, but I'm surprised when he kissing me deeper. I'm trying hard to warn him, this isn't the right place and time... when he stop suddenly.