You Are (Not) My Destiny [60]

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. SEVENTEEN – Say Yes

2. RED VELVET – See The Stars

3. ASTRO – Should've Held On

4. Soyou & Junggigo - Some

5. Kim Jaehwan – Some Days

6. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

7. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

8. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

9. UP10TION – Still with You

10. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

EPILOG

"Ouch, Heo Chunghee, get off your hyong's back!"

It was just one scream among many others. The third branch of the Million Stars café opened in Busan city, and it was only three days ago that it was officially opened. But today the café was closed to the public, and today's occupants were just an ordinary group who had held regular gatherings at the main café in Seoul for the past few years. But every few years, it feels like the members are growing.

"I'm okay, eomonim," replied Min Dongmin, who seemed willingly to being made as a living horse by Chunghee.

"You shouldn't be too nice, Dongmin," said Heo Chungdae whose eyes were watching the movements of his son and Dongmin.

"He's nice because he's Dongsun's son. But your son is very similar to you," complained Suk Youngkyong to her husband, "where's Chungae?"

Heo Chunghee's twin, Heo Chungae, was apparently hiding under the counter hoping no one would find him. He is with his favorite noona, Min Chosun. Chosun continued to unwrap her marshmallows.

"Eat a lot, okay?" said Chosun, who felt very proud to be able to make the little brother in front of her happy.

"Ah... noona and Chungae are here!" cried Song Bomoon who suddenly crouched down.

"Shh, don't be so loud. Here, noona still has a lot of marshmallows."

"May I have it?"

"Of course."

Meanwhile, under the supervision of Won Hyeil who is sitting next to Eun Sangyoo, his wife who is 5 months pregnant, Song Chinhae and Sun Yeoji, two cute toddlers who are only one month apart in age, are crawling and talking in a language only they can understand. Song Chinhae's father is busy making coffee, while her mother is confused to find Chinhae's oppa who is hiding (in fact, the oppa is enjoying marshmallows). And where are Sun Yeoji's parents?

"I told you to bring more wet wipes, but you're not listening to me!" shouted Joon Yeowoo over all the noise.

"Ouch, oh my, ouch!" screamed Sun Joonki, avoiding his wife's pinch.

"Don't fight anymore, you guys," said Song Bojin carrying a tray of fragrant coffee that filled the entire cafe, "drink coffee first."

"I'll bring the food to the front, okay?" Hwan Eunyul offered to help Baek Choeun who was busy cooking in the kitchen.

"Sure, eonni, please," asked Choeun who handed a plate of french fries to her favorite eonni.

Just as Eunyul was holding the plate, Min Donghyun entered the kitchen and stole a handful of potatoes and put it in his mouth.

"Donghyun! You want to steal again huh?" Choeun shouted annoyed.

"Yes, I want to steal again," replied Donghyun, "this time stealing your heart."

"What kind of stupid answer is that."

But Choeun laughed and just let her husband hug her from behind while she was cooking.

"Noona, is noona sick?" Min Dongsun caught his wife's elbow when his wife who was walking with the plate looked unsteady.

"Oh no, Dongsun. I just... feel a little dizzy."

"Sit down, noona."

"Could it be that Eunyul eonni is pregnant again?" asked Choeun whose head popped out of the kitchen door along with Donghyun's.

"Yo, Dongmin, do you want to have another sibling?" Donghyun half shouted.

Dongmin is no longer a horse, and answers a question from his jakeun aboji, "yes, I want to have another sister!"

"Quick check, maybe she is really pregnant," Chungdae teased.

"I also want to have a sibling, ouch!"

In her haste to stand up, Chosun's head hit the counter and Won Chinye came up to her.

"Chosun are you okay... ah, here you are Bomoon and... oh my gosh Chungae!"

"Oh, Chungae you are here... CHUNGAE, HOW MUCH MARSHMALLOW DID YOU EAT?" Youngkyong asked frustrated.

Chosun was still stroking her head that was bumped earlier and stopped the movement of Donghyun who was just about to come to her by stretching her free hand.

"I'm fine, appa. By the way, I also want to have a sibling. But he or she has to be cute. Don't be stubborn like Chungdae abonim."

꿈속에 니가 상상의 니가

In my dreams, in my imagination

나타나 주길 바래 내가 바라던 너인걸

I always want you to be there, you're the one I want

너도 그렇니 내가 좋으니

Do you feel the same? Do you like me?

그렇다면 나에게 고백해 줘

If so, please tell me

내 마음속에 내 하루속에

My heart and my days

온통 너로 가득해 너로 넘친단 말이야

Are filled with you, you overflow

너도 그렇니 내가 좋으니

Do you feel the same? Do you like me?
아직 용기가 없다면 난 기다릴게

If you still don't have courage, I'll wait for you

(RED VELVET – See The Stars)

"WHAT DID YOU SAY MIN CHOSUN?" shouted Chungdae angrily.

"DON'T TOUCH MY CHILD!" Donghyun shouted back.

It seems that there will be no peace when they gather.

***