You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 16

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

2. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

3. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

4. MXM – Good Day

5. MONSTA X - Gravity

6. Im Hanbyul – Heejae

7. Chunji & Eunha – Hold Your Hand

8. BLACKPINK – Hope Not

9. SEVENTEEN - Hug

10. MONSTA X – I Do Love You

HWAN EUNYUL'S POV

"I'm sorry Dongsun."

I feel so sorry. I should have been able to take advantage of this summer break which was only two weeks by dating with Dongsun, but in fact, on the first day of holiday, I went back to campus instead. There is a lesson plan that I must finish as soon as possible because Kang Gyosunim is already waiting for that report. I forgot that the deadline was last Thursday and I feel bad if I have to ask for another extension.

"It's okay noona, after all the holidays are still quite long," I heard Dongsun's voice from my cellphone.

"Yes, I'll try to finish today so we can be together tomorrow."

I walked into the quiet campus area after greeting the security guards on duty. At far back, I heard a scream.

"What is that? What happened?"

"Oh, don't worry. It's only Donghyun and Chungdae who are in a game battle."

I laughed, "can they act like a college students?"

I pressed the number 7 on the elevator which would take me to the lecturer room.

"I'm sure they've stopped growing since they entered high school. Yes, physically they do look like college students, but in character, they are only junior high school students."

"It's sad, but I agree."

We laughed together.

"I've arrived, then I'll work first."

I entered the lecturer quiet room and turned on the light.

"Happy working, noona. I think I'll interfere them."

"Or you will act the same as them too if you play with them."

Dongsun laughed again and I was very happy to hear it, "rest assured, noona, I... might be the same as them."

"Enjoy your leisure time. I'll call you later."

"Fine, noona, see you!"

"Eunyul?"

I almost dropped my cellphone when I realized that the lecturer room was not empty. No wonder the door was not locked, but only the lights were not turned on. Hyunbin oppa are sitting in the corner of the room.

"Oh, Hyunbin-ssi?"

"I was surprised that you came too. Are you going to work overtime?"

"Yes, I have to make a report for Kang Gyosunim."

I sit at my table in the middle of the room. Ouch, this is so bad. Why do I have to be alone with him at a time like this? Luckily the places we sat quite far from each other. I put down my bag and set my table. This sitting position is also quite profitable for me because I turned my back to him.