You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 44

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Kim Minseung – Boom Boom Boom

2. SEVENTEEN – Campfire

3. GOT7 – Confession Song

4. K.Will – Day 1

5. SF9 – Different

6. Chen & Punch - Everytime

7. Sondia – First Love

8. Yook Sungjae – From Winter

9. Plastic – Gangnam Exit 4

10. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:

Eun Sangyoo: G-IDLE Miyeon

Taxi driver: Kim Kwanggyu

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

Today I played at Lotte World with great satisfaction, purely with the employees of Million Stars. Actually I invited the others to come too (Eunyul eonni, but she said she had a date with Dongsun; Hyeil, but he had a family event with Chinye; I didn't invite Donghyun because he was busy at the shelter) but no one could. But that's okay, I still enjoy playing here, until no one realized we are playing until late at night, to be precise we finished dinner at eight o'clock at night.

"Sajangnim, thank you for the treat today," said Bojin in a formal tone as he raising the glass of soda high.

"I thank you for your hard work. Hopefully we can make Million Stars thrive and we'll finally open a branch!"

"One branch, two branches, and many more branches!" Sangyoo-ssi shouted loudly from our table.

"Yes, Million Stars for All!"

We drink all the soda in our glasses. My stomach is full, my heart is happy, it feels like I haven't felt this in a long time. And I hope this happy feeling can last not just tonight, but much longer. I've been trying to find other activities like helping Donghyun at the shelter (which can really distract me) and today is also part of my effort to make my heart happy. I can no longer think about... him. Because we already have a different path now.

"Oh, what is that?"

"Oh, how funny!"

I turning my head to the front door of the restaurant and see two people in animal clothes standing outside. One person is wearing a white cat costume, its head is huge, but the one wearing a panda costume is even bigger. Sometimes I think, are the people in those costumes okay, I mean, it must be hard to see and walk in those costumes? And as I expected, the panda hit the door and stumbling backwards because of its big head (many people laughing at that), but the cat held its body so that the panda doesn't fall. Finally the cat pushing the door open and the panda (who seemed to be in a daze) staggering into the restaurant.