You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 14

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

2. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

3. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

4. UP10TION – Still with You

5. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

6. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

7. EXO - Wait

8. ASTRO – We Still

9. Jeong Sewoon – When You Call My Name

10. J_Ust – You

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"FINALLY!"

It seems like I'm screaming so loud and right now I'm not sitting in my office but at one of the tables in the backyard enjoying coffee and delicious red velvet cake. Sangyoo-ssi running approaching me.

"Sajangnim, is there a problem?"

I saw her then to some of the visitors who looked shocked by my screams and I smiled uncomfortably at them.

"No... I... actually... just got the ticket."

"Sajangnim has been very busy since an hour ago. What ticket?"

Sangyoo-ssi also looked at the laptop that was on in front of me.

"NU'EST's concert! I've never attend a concert at the VVIP standing area and I need to fight hard to get this ticket. And I got two!"

"Wow! I can understand why you're so happy. Congratulations!"

I know Sangyoo-ssi is referring to the NU'EST poster I posted on my office wall. After Sangyoo-ssi was busy again, I quickly sent a message to Chungdae. It's been four days I haven't seen him. He seems very busy with his lectures. Once he came home, he fell asleep very quickly too. On the bright side, he isn't an online game addict anymore since then.

Chungdae yaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you busy on Sunday?

Free up your time from three to eight in the evening

I thought it would take him a long time to reply to my messages because he has a class schedule, but my messages were replied so quickly.

Sunday? What's on Sunday?

Ah mianhae noona, I just promised my friends to join the basketball competition that day

The show starts at one o'clock and may end at dinner

I looked at my cell phone, grumbling. Why is he that busy? Yes, I know that his sports ability is very good in any branch, but that doesn't mean he has to participate in all competitions right? Even I already bought two tickets. Should I sell it and go alone?

Actually I want to take you to the NU'EST's concert

Mianhae noona

I'll pay you with a date next week

Who knows next week you will enter the competition again

Hahaha no, noona

I promise

Okay, don't be too tired

Take it easy noona

I love you!