You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 35

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. BLACKPINK – Hope Not

2. SEVENTEEN - Hug

3. MONSTA X – I Do Love You

4. Ha Sungwoon – I Fall in Love

5. BIG BANG – If You

6. IU – I Give You My Heart

7. Kim Seokjin – I Love You

8. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

9. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

10. Standing Egg – Little Star

SPECIAL APPEARANCE:

PARK YOONHA -> WINNER'S KANG SEUNGYOON

JUNG HYOEUN-> BLACKPINK'S LISA

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

My eyes are still staring closely at my cellphone. I'm sleepy and it would be nice to sleep now with my stomach full, but I'm still waiting if Choeun noona will reply to my message. I just reported to her that I finished breakfast and now in bed. But she hasn't read my message. Maybe she fell asleep again? But my attention is distracted when I'm busy checking my Instagram account timeline. My eyes widened more and more when I read the news that caught my attention.

"HYONG! READ THIS!"

"You shocked me, Donghyun. What's the matter?"

Dongsun hyong had been sitting in front of his desk and was probably doing an assignment (yes, even though it's Sunday) and now he's leaving his desk to come to me who is sitting on the edge of the bed (I was too shocked and lose the mood to lie down again). I handed him my cell phone and he looked just as shocked as I do.