You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 10

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

2. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

3. Standing Egg – Little Star

4. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

5. ASTRO – Love Wheel

6. TXT – Magic Island

7. GOT7 – Magnetic

8. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

9. GOT7 – Miracle

10. BTS – Miss Right

SPECIAL APPEARANCE: Stalker Man – Ong Seongwoo

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

"I know you followed her for a quite long time. What do you want?"

After picking up Youngkyong from the restaurant where she was hiding for a while and the man that Youngkyong suspected was following her, still waiting for her in front of the restaurant. I can't see the face of the man who deliberately covered with his wool hat as low as possible, but I'm taller than him, I'm not afraid of him. Besides, even if it's in danger, I won't be afraid.

"Answer it now or I'll call the police because you became a stalker!"

I saw the man's hands tremble and he lowered his hat. He still looks young, maybe not even 30 years old, and he looks at Youngkyong and me with frightened eyes.

"Sorry, did I... scare you, Youngkyong-ssi?"

Youngkyong who was hiding behind my back shifted a little and I know she nodded her head.

"Sorry, actually I don't want to scare you... I'm just... I'm your fan."

I thought I was deaf or there was a problem in my hearing, "Wh... what?"

"I'm a fan of Suk Youngkyong. I... I actually just wanted to ask for her autograph, but... but she's so beautiful, I don't dare to talk to her."

I exchanged glances with Youngkyong and a moment later we laughed together. My heart is relieved and feels warm. Apparently Youngkyong wasn't in any danger. Youngkyong's eyes gradually turned normal again, she was no longer afraid. Instead she stepped forward to reach out her hand to shake the man's hand.

"Sorry, I thought I was going to be kidnapped," she said with a laugh, "hi, I'm Suk Young Kyong."

The unexpected event ended with me taking a palaroid photo of the two of them and Youngkyong signing the photo. The man apologized many times before parting ways with us. Well, I can't blame him, it means that Youngkyong is already famous. Besides, she is very beautiful, I can understand why that man was nervous around her. We went out to buy ice cream (I bought it) just to calm her feelings.