You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 47

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. TXT – Magic Island

2. GOT7 – Magnetic

3. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

4. GOT7 – Miracle

5. BTS – Miss Right

6. Mc Kay – Month of June

7. VERIVERY – My Beauty

8. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

9. Yoo Seonho – One Blue Star

10. Junggigo – Only U

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"Chase me if you can!" Donghyun exclaimed while sticking out his tongue.

I HATE IT WHEN HE STICKING OUT HIS TONGUE AT ME, AND TODAY, HE IS DOING IT TWICE. I'm so unlucky that I'm wearing these shoes and this annoying ice. Why can't I glide swiftly like I just walk? My feet don't seem to want to work well together, sometimes I get confused about how to control them on this slippery ice.

"IF I GET YOU, YOU DIE, DONGHYUN!"

Donghyun laughing and folding his arms behind his body as he slid fast and free. But my anger, which grow quickly, quickly disappeared again. Donghyun looks even more handsome now, just like every time he does sports, or recently, when he puts the stethoscope around his neck and wears it. He does have a lot of charm, which not only captivated me, but also captivated the gazes of those around the ice skating rink.

"Oh... look, he's so handsome!"

"He's also great at ice skating huh."

"Wait a minute, I think I've seen him somewhere... is he an influencer?"

"Maybe he's a trainee at an agency!"

And the girls don't have to bother muffled their voices when they complimented my Donghyun...! My Min Donghyun! You girls better shut up, he's mine! With a strength I don't know where it came from, I slide towards Donghyun... but apparently I was too fast and I couldn't control my legs...

"CHOEUN NOONA!"

I don't know what hurts more: the pain when my knees and palms touch the ice, or the shame I feel when I think many pairs of eyes are watching me fall. Donghyun quickly came over to me and he isn't laughing anymore as he helped me up. He checked on me. I no longer made a sound because I'm too shocked.

"Come on noona, I will treat you."

A second wave of shock come over me when Donghyun carried me. He must be crazy doing it in a public place like this, but it's not the first time he's doing this to me anyway. I could hear the girls who had been busy gossiping about him gasp, and when the realization hit me again, I purposely hugged Donghyun's neck. Yes, he's mine. You are just strangers. Donghyun made me sit on the bench, then take off his shoes and mine.

"Noona, wait a minute, I'll borrow the first aid kit first."

I nodded at him and he came back with the first aid kit box shortly after. He knelt before me while treating my knee.

"Sorry noona, I let you go. I thought noona was already quite proficient, so I let go..." he regretted while cleaning my wound.

"Ouch!"

도대체 왜일까

How can I
설레이는 이 맘을 네게 어떻게 표현하나

Express my fluttering heart to you?
주저할수록 멀어질 것 같은데

The more I hesitate, the farther away you seem to get
발이 떨어지지 않아

But my feet won't move

오늘은 꼭 너의 앞에 다가가

Today, I really want to go to you
내 맘을 말하고 싶은데

And tell you how I feel
너를 마주할 때면 얼어붙은 심장을

But whenever I see you, my head grows white
어떡해야 할까 진짜 나 바본가 봐

My heart freezes, what do I do?

다짐하고 또 해도 겁이 나는 건

Maybe I'm really a fool, I tell myself over and over but I still get scared
정말 널 좋아하나 봐

I think I really like you

너의 앞에 다가가

I really want to go to you
내 맘을 말하고 싶은데

And tell you how I feel
너를 마주 할 때면 머릿속이 하얗게

But whenever I see you, my head grows white
지금 너의 앞에 다가가

I'm approaching in front of you now
내 맘을 말하고 싶은데

I want to tell you my heart
후회 없는 사랑을

Love without regrets
할 수 있는 시간이 부족해

I don't have enough time to do it

()

"Oh sorry, I'll do it more slowly."

"No, it's not your fault. I was a bit... reckless. I tried to chase you, even though I already knew I wouldn't be able to catch you."

"Why are you chasing me? Noona can call me right?"

"That... that's right. But who knows you don't want to come to me."

"How could I not want to come to noona. I told you this morning, getting noona is very difficult, of course I will take care of noona."

"Promise me?"

"About?"

"You will always come to me and take care of me. You won't get tired of doing it."

"I won't be bored. It's impossible to be bored."

He smiling and I reached out to ruffle his hair.

"This view sound familiar, doesn't it," I said and laughing a little.

"The view of what... oh! I treat noona's wound? Ah yes right, it turns out this is repeated again. Does noona get hurt easily because she's around me?"

"I guess I need to consider whether you're really a dangerous one to me."

Suddenly he brought his face to my ear and whispered, "What if I'm really dangerous?"

I pushing him away and I felt my face heat up.

"What are you doing? You really love to tease me."

He laughing very contentedly, but even though I was annoyed by him, I could never be truly annoyed, and that irritation doesn't last long.

"By the way where are our hyung and eonni?" he asked, looking around.

"Oh yeah, I also just realized they aren't in the arena since a long time ago."

Donghyun walking towards the locker and he immediately came back carrying his stuff and mine. He tucked his cell phone into his jeans pocket.

"So, they left us. I think they're going out on their own. How selfish."

I laughing at him who is grumbling, but the corners of his lips pulled up into a smile.

"Then let's go on a date by ourselves too."

"Oh noona is right! Let's just have some fun too!"

***