You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 20

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

2. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

3. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

4. UP10TION – Still with You

5. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

6. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

7. EXO - Wait

8. ASTRO – We Still

9. Jeong Sewoon – When You Call My Name

10. J_Ust – You

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

"Choeun-ya!"

"Eonni!"

What a surprise this Wednesday afternoon, Eunyul eonni appeared. It seemed that it had been a long time since the last time I met her because of her busy life as a lecturer's assistant and student. Seeing her sometimes made me think about taking doctoral education, but my idea was strongly rejected by Chungdae and Donghyun, but Bojin responded neutrally. I quickly went down the stairs and approached eonni who was standing casually next to Bojin behind the bar.

"What is this? You don't work? Or college?"

"I come today with a special mission from campus," she replied, handing the documents in an envelope.

"I have to read this now? Let's sit down."

"Let's sit in the back, I've ordered some menus."

We select an empty table on the side yard. I sat down and started reading the documents that Eunyul eonni brought while her orders started arriving to our table.

"It is not so crowded, there are only five tables occupied. How about upstairs?"

"Upstairs there are five tables occupied as well. Yes, we have experienced a decline lately... but never mind, we will have an event in October anyway. But is this... also an event for October?"

"Yes, the campus will hold a Students' Autumn Festival and in the past week each faculty has started to think about what theme they each want to carry out. Nobody told you about that?" Eunyul Eonni asked in a surprised tone.

"The past week... nobody meet me, hmm I mean Chungdae and Donghyun didn't stop by... and they didn't say anything while chatting with me. I'll kill Chungdae later."

"This is so unusual. Usually he always reports to you."

"Chungdae? He's been very busy lately, moreover he's in the first team of football too, right?"

"And you know what's great? He's the captain! I heard that there are ordinary faces on the main campus football team: Dongsun, Donghyun, Chungdae; while the old players are Joonki, Hyeil and Bojin."

"It's like coming back to Hwachin," I laughed, "so I can guess eonni's faculty will open a café, is that right?"

"Yes. Would you like to participate as a drink sponsor? Of course the drinks will still be paid for, but at a special price."

"And I just need to provide ingredients for the drink? No staff required?"

"Nope. But I'll come here often until the D-day comes."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I had to become a barista of course, for the three days event. I will invite one more friend of mine because we will take turns for the shift later."