You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 34

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. THE BOYZ – Good Bye

2. MXM – Good Day

3. MONSTA X - Gravity

4. Im Hanbyul – Heejae

5. Chunji & Eunha – Hold Your Hand

6. BLACKPINK – Hope Not

7. SEVENTEEN - Hug

8. MONSTA X – I Do Love You

9. Ha Sungwoon – I Fall in Love

10. BIG BANG – If You

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

I open my eyes slowly. It felt like I slept very comfortably last night, and I haven't had that comfortable sleep in a long time. I yawning widely and just realized all night I fell asleep in the same position until morning, and I fell asleep on Donghyun's chest.

"Good morning, noona."

His voice is hoarse and I wake up a little hastily, then look at his sleepy face in horror.

"Donghyun! I'm sorry, you must be sore, right?"

What I'm afraid of isn't his sleepy face (I've seen him looks sleepy many times and he's still as handsome as the last time I saw his wake-up face) I'm afraid I'm making his body sore. I know that usually when I sleep, I don't move at all.

"Oh, it's okay, noona."

Donghyun stretching once, then slump down again and lay down facing me. I lay down again too to stare at him, who now closing his eyes again.

"Are you still sleepy? Want to sleep again?"

I couldn't hold my hand to gently stroke his hair. He's so cute when he's sleepy like this, and he looks like a helpless puppy now.

"Hmm... I'm sleepy. But I guess I should go home? What time is it, noona?"

"It's only seven o'clock..."

"Yes, I guess I should go home and continue sleeping at home ..."

I'm sitting in the living room and watching the busy Donghyun getting ready to go home. He dragging his body to wash his face, then drinking a box of milk before ready to say goodbye to me. His face looking fresher now, even though his eyes are still very narrow.

"I'm going home now noona."

"Thank you for last night and... please call me later."

"I'll call noona after breakfast and before I fall asleep again," he said, "don't forget breakfast, noona. I'm already hungry again."

"I'm hungry too, I'll have breakfast after escorting you out."

I looked at his figure outside my apartment door.

"See you, noona!"

"Bye, Donghyun."

He was still waving very cheerfully as he walked backwards away. So cute, Min Donghyun. I was already feeling very hungry, as if my stomach had finished digesting all the ramyeon I had so barbarically eaten last night. Thank goodness I still have bread, so I can eat it with chocolate milk. If I'm still hungry, I'll just drink more milk. I took my cell phone and sat in the dining room enjoying my bread. My attention is completely focused on the posts that appear on top. When I open the Instagram app, I don't even chew my bread anymore. There is one photo that is a bit blurry on the face of the person shown in the photo, then I shift it to the second photo, now there are two people there, as well as in the third and fourth photos, then in the fifth and sixth photos there is only one more person left. My eyes browse the news.