You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 38

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. BLACKPINK – Hope Not

2. SEVENTEEN - Hug

3. MONSTA X – I Do Love You

4. Ha Sungwoon – I Fall in Love

5. BIG BANG – If You

6. IU – I Give You My Heart

7. Kim Seokjin – I Love You

8. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

9. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

10. Standing Egg – Little Star

MIN DONGSUN'S POV

Finally, today we finally reopen

I smiling reading the message Bojin hyong sent to my cellphone. He also included one photo. The employees who worked on Million Stars' re-opening day (including Bojin hyong) posed in front of the café, all of them smiling happily. But wait... I don't see Choeun noona. I'm eating another piece of tteokbokki while trying to look at the photo again, but my eyes are right, there is no Choeun noona there.

"What do you see?"

"Oh, Eunyul noona!"

Eunyul noona put down a large bowl of ramyeon and sit across from me. I smiling at her and stroke her hair for a moment. My spontaneous action makes her smile broadly, a pretty smile that warm my heart. I hand her my cell phone.

"Wow, finally, after a hard struggle, they can reopen again," said Eunyul noona with a relieved tone.

"But noona... there is no Choeun noona there."

Eunyul noona frown and look at the photo once again.

"Ah yes, you're right... why is there no sajangnim on the reopening day?"

"I don't know noona, I feel bad. Is she still contacting regularly with noona?"

Eunyul noona put down my cell phone and starting eating, but she still looked thoughtful.

"Still, but... ah, you're right. She's been really slow to reply to my messages lately, as if she's busy with something... but I'm not sure either. She also rarely active on Instagram, right?" asked Eunyul noona.

"Yes. She was last active 2 days ago, and she didn't make any updates."

"I think I need to visit her. But I'm really busy lately. I'll try calling her later."

"Actually something happened the day she and Donghyun met Hyunah."

I told her how Donghyun "blurted out" confessed his feelings for Choeun noona in front of Hyunah. Eunyul noona looked surprised to hear my story.

"Oh, maybe after this they become awkward," she complained.

"I guess so, since they haven't talked much lately? Donghyun was also a little quiet... he didn't tell me anything about Choeun noona."

"Let me talk to her later."

I then swallowing another piece of tteokbokki, when I see Haneul-ssi entering the cafeteria. I wave at her.

"Haneul-ssi!" called me in a slightly loud voice.

Eunyul noona glares at me, yes, I'm scared by that glare, but I have to do this. Haneul-ssi waving at me too and walking over to me. She bow her head to Eunyul noona who replies with a smile (that's a forced smile, I know that very well).

"Are you in a hurry? There is something I want to talk about."

"Here?"

I nod. Haneul-ssi looked confused, but she sits beside me. Eunyul noona is busy eating her ramyeon, but I know with the corner of her eye, she's watching us. My noona is so cute.

"I know you already know Eunyul noona. But I want to introduce her to you once again. This is Hwan Eunyul, you may know her as a lecturer here, but she is also my girlfriend."

Haneul-ssi glared in surprise, and Eunyul noona coughing. I'm laughing when I give her a glass of water. It takes some time before the cough subsided.

"Sorry Haneul-ssi, I don't want Eunyul noona to misunderstand us, so if I introduce her like this, she will trust us."

널 하다

I do love you
널 하다

I do love you
널 하다가 오늘도 밤을 또 몇 갠지 세잖아

As I do love you today, I count again how many day it's been
널 하는걸 말곤 하루 종일

Other than doing you all day
LOOOOOOOOOVE 바보야 하루 종일 온종일

Love I'm a fool all day, all the time
LOOOOOOOOOVE 바보야 하루 종일 온종일

Love I'm a fool all day, all the time

내 심장은 나보다 먼저

My heart sprints to you faster than me
네게 뛰어가 그 친구 너 가져

You can have that friend

Ok 미안 친구야 don't call me

Ok sorry my friend don't call me
나 지금 좀 바빠 널 하는 일 중

I'm a little busy right now doing you
내 관심사는 오로지 너뿐

My point of interest is only you
흥미로워 널 한 뒤 또 기다려져 넌 cartoon

I can't wait for the next, you're a cartoon

어제보다 오늘 아니 내일 더

More today than yesterday, no even more tomorrow
어제보다 오늘 아니 내일 더

More today than yesterday, no even more tomorrow

(MONSTA X – I Do Love You)

"Ouch, what are you saying, Dongsun?" scolded Eunyul noona.

I know Eunyul noona is actually happy to be introduced like this, and actually I wasn't surprised to see the surprise in Haneul-ssi's eyes, because I guessed correctly: Haneul-ssi seemed to like me. So I think my action is very appropriate.

"Oh sorry, I just found out about this, but... congrats."

"Ah, actually we've been together for a long time, but... thanks for the congratulations."

"Sorry to make you feel awkward, Haneul-ssi. I don't know what Dongsun was thinking..."

"But I think Dongsun-ssi's actions were right. So there won't be any misunderstanding between us later," said Haneul-ssi with a smile, "then I'll say goodbye, I have to meet my friends."

"See you later, Haneul-ssi."

Eunyul noona's eyes following Haneul-ssi who is walking away, then she start to hiss, sounding a little irritated, or could she be embarrassed to be introduced in that way?

"What are you doing?"

"Didn't you ask to be introduced to the people around me?"

"But you don't need to call her like that. You can do it naturally. Will you call anyone else you know who enters the cafeteria and introduce me..."

I feed her a piece of tteokbokki and make her stop talking. She glaring at me but I stroking her hair and playing with her long hair with the tips of my fingers.

"Yes, I'll do it again," I said, then stuck out my tongue.

Hahaha, my girlfriend is so cute. I love you, Hwan Eunyul.

***