You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 2

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Standing Egg – Little Star

2. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

3. ASTRO – Love Wheel

4. TXT – Magic Island

5. GOT7 – Magnetic

6. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

7. GOT7 – Miracle

8. BTS – Miss Right

9. Mc Kay – Month of June

10. VERIVERY – My Beauty

MIN DONGSUN'S POV

I checked the date on my cellphone. Only four more days. The first time I underwent compulsory military training, I thought those two years would feel long. But time seemed to fly and pass by, even I would be released after working in just about 21 months. I smiled as I closed the calendar, and looked at the photo of the woman I really love on my cellphone screen: Hwan Eunyul. Noona was very patient waiting for me, even as long as I was in the military, I never heard her complain even once, although I'm sure she missed me, as much as I miss her. No, maybe I miss her a little more than she misses me.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

Before I could react, Chungdae, who suddenly walked into the room and sat beside me, snatched the cellphone from my hand. Ah, just let this kid do anything that he wants.

"Eunyul noona... you must have missed her, huh?"

"Yes, of course. Do you want me to miss Choeun noona instead?"

"Are you tired of living, Dongsun?"

I shrugged and laughed loudly when Chungdae threw himself at me and aimed his thousand-shadow punch across my body. We have been used to doing this since we were little, in fact, I think we are very destined to be, because after three months I was finally accepted as a soldier in the Navy, Chungdae caught up with me. As if our destiny didn't stop there, God also let us sleep in the same room, with him occupying the mattress on the top tier of my bunk bed which had been empty since I first became a member of the Navy. Speaking of bunk bed, I miss my dongsaeng Donghyun. I heard from him three months ago, appa finally decided to sell the bunk bed and decided to replace it with a king size bed for us, if we still wanted to sleep together. It seems strange, usually two siblings who are already in high school age, certainly don't want to sleep together anymore. But it's not like me and Donghyun. I even felt weird sleeping alone, without him often kicking me unexpectedly on certain nights. I caught Chungdae's fists.

"Hey, you will be fine, right? By just being alone?" I asked, pretending to be worried.

"You think I'm still a kid? I'll be following you in less than a month!"