You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 6

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. PRODUCE X 101 CRAYON – Pretty Girl

2. Elaine – Rain or Shine

3. SEVENTEEN – Say Yes

4. RED VELVET – See The Stars

5. ASTRO – Should've Held On

6. Soyou & Junggigo – Some

7. Kim Jaehwan – Some Days

8. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

9. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

10. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

SPECIAL APPEARANCE: WJSN Soobin as Kim Yoohee

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

Today for the second time I stopped by the campus to complete all the administration needed for my college. Yes, I'm ready to be a freshman in March and I'm finally going to just do what I love: exercising. Goodbye to everything about math, science and all that unnecessary memorization. And the campus looks crowded. I will take a walk and get to know the environment, especially where the canteen is. The canteen is quite busy but I saw a few empty tables for me to occupy, so I bought some food and sat in the corner of the room. I took my cell phone and sent photos of food to Choeun noona.

Yes, eat a lot!

I also ate earlier

I smile reading the message and I chuckle when I remember what happened three days ago the day I returned from military service. I had planned everything from the moment I got on the bus and everything happened according to my scenario. How can I pretend to be angry with her, then the scenario when I spent time with her in her office. Choeun noona is very innocent. I really, really love her.

"Heo Chungdae?"

I turned around and saw two girls I knew were walking towards me: Joon Yeowoo was carrying a food tray and Suk Young Kyong was drinking from a banana milk bottle.

"Chungdae, right?"

"Chungdae oppa!" yelled Youngkyong, waving cheerfully.

"Hey you two!"

The two girls immediately joined me by sitting opposite me. Yeowoo's hair is shoulder length now and she hasn't changed much, but Youngkyong stunned me. She is beautiful, she is already beautiful and will always be beautiful. But she looks really beautiful now. Her hair was straight down to her waist, she wore a red mini dress with no sleeves that made me see her arms, whose skin looked very smooth and well groomed. She also wore some kind of fragrance, I don't know what floral scent this is.