You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 3

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

2. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

3. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

4. UP10TION – Still with You

5. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

6. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

7. EXO - Wait

8. ASTRO – We Still

9. Jeong Sewoon – When You Call My Name

10. J_Ust – You

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

"Donghyun, Donghyunah."

"Hmm ..."

I felt someone pushing my feet. I'm reluctant to open my eyes. It's Saturday, right? I'm free to wake up at what time today right? I reached out my arms to embrace my pillow, but instead I hugged something warm that didn't feel like my pillow. Something warm that breathes.

"Donghyun, I know you miss me, but Eomma will be hysterical if she sees you still hugging me like this."

I opened my eyes slowly and already guessed what I was doing and put on a big smile that might look a little silly: I smiled at my hyong whom I was hugging. I still miss him. Since the first night he came home, he was surprised by the new king size mattress that replaced our bunk bed. But I am grateful for the presence of this new mattress, it doesn't feel cramped when we sleep together. Hyong looks a little (I said very little) fat, but his arm and leg muscles look tighter. I guess for two years he's not with me, my height has increased a little more but I'm still a few centimeters shorter than him, and the sad part is, I don't think my 179 cm height will grow any more. Hyong's hair is still very short, but I think after this he will let it grow back like his old hairstyle. Dongsun hyong pushed my leg down from his body and patted my head once.

"I guess why hyong woke me up. It's Saturday right? I want to relax a little bit."

"Don't you have preparations for final exams today?" he asked in his trademark hoarse voice when he just woke up.

"For today there are no classes. But I guess," I replied, rubbing my eyes, "I'm going to Million Stars. I haven't been there since last week Monday, there were too many school projects and events last weekend."

"Oh yes, I remember because of that you didn't come to pick me up."

Hyong got up to sit on the bed, he yawned once. We slept late last night after the game battle until 2pm. I fumbled and reached for my cell phone which I apparently slept on: it was already under my pillow, indicating 11 o'clock in the afternoon. I sat down in a hurry.