You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 37

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

2. ASTRO – Love Wheel

3. TXT – Magic Island

4. GOT7 – Magnetic

5. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

6. GOT7 – Miracle

7. BTS – Miss Right

8. Mc Kay – Month of June

9. VERIVERY – My Beauty

10. Jeong Sewoon – Oh My Angel

MIN DONGHYUN'S POV

Dongsun hyong is right. The way to lure Hyunah out easily is to use my name. And I see her enter the café where I'm waiting for her. She is as usual, looking beautiful and arrogant at the same time. I glance at my phone worriedly. Choeun noona hasn't replied to my message since last night. Dongsun hyong sent her a message about Hyunah and she read it last night around 8pm, but she didn't send a reply, nor reply to my message. Did something happen to her? I'll go to her place if she doesn't meet Hyunah today. And if she doesn't come, then I'll have to talk to Hyunah. Hyunah sit quietly in front of me.

"Oh hi Donghyun. I never thought you wanted to meet me off campus and not at Million Stars."

"Hi Hyunah-ssi. I guess you know Million Stars is temporarily closed? I guess that's quite exciting news discussed on our campus too?"

"Oh, yes, really. Even though I like the cafe," she replied, but there is no remorse in her voice, "so why did you want to see me?"

I glance at my cellphone again, but there was nothing there. Okay, then I have to talk to her.

"Actually I want..."

The cafe door open again accompany by the sound of the bells taped to the glass door. It's Choeun noona! Her face is bare, only her lips smeared with a thin pink lip tint, but I'm sure she looks a little pale. I wave at her and her eyes catch a wave of my hand. She smile faintly for a moment and sit beside me. Hyunah seem quite surprised to see Choeun noona, but quickly return to her arrogant expression.

"So, actually I want you to meet Choeun noona."

"What is wrong?" she asked, folding her hands in front of her chest.

"I'd better get straight to the point. So tell me the reason, why did you do all that to me?"

"Did what?"

"Told people to tackle me in the Haunted Maze and try to harm me with the flour case in Million Stars. Why do you hate me so much?"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything," said Hyunah, still maintaining an arrogant face.

I close my eyes to prevent my emotions going high. Dongsun hyong already reminded me not to get angry, we have all the evidence anyway. I take out my cell phone and hit the play button on the flour case video. I push my cell phone towards her on the table surface.

"See for yourself."

Hyunah does not hold the cellphone, she leave it on the table surface while she watching it. Her eyes are getting bigger and bigger and I think she understand more now.

"And about the Haunted Maze, someone was scrutinized me about it, and I know this guy doesn't have any motive to lie to me."

"Why? What mistake have I ever done to you to make you hurt me like this?"